Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$100 for a gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Would you pay that much money for one gram of the BEST marijuana on the planet. And you know it's legit cause your buying it from a scientist and it was grown in a lab. 100x better than this shit:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and its 99% pure THC.

2. no just no

3. fuck that

4. No.. I would never pay for 100/g.. The high would be great I'm sure, but 100/g? Nahh I'll pass..

5. No, I wouldn't even pay 25$/g.

6. So basically a gram of kief for $100? Put the Launch Box down, man, you've gone and smoked yourself retarded.

7. If you got the money there is no prob spending $100/g

8. 99% THC!?

YE... No, the most potent strain on the planet at the moment is like 34% and it is known as caviar, this may be strong as hell but is most likely 30%, as 99% would mean that basically every little part of the bud was PURE THC, which is impossible...

So you are either being ripped off or you are just a plain out noob to smoking...

Cheers man, Just don't buy it!

9. Yes, because the concentration of THC would be so great that pretty much a spec would get you higher than you've ever been in your life. It would last a really really long time.

But ask me again later when I'm not really high... hahaha

10. You could make hash oil that can be upwards of 80-90% thc for much cheaper, why would you pay 100/g for that?

11. if it was verified 99% thc and there was really only 1 g in existence id buy the shit out of that g.

id get some hookers and have a wild party, except instead of blow and booze id have my g of the worlds dankest bud ever

12. I was under the impression that this was a completely hypothetical question. haha

13. i think most of you guys were too baked to realize this was a rhetorical (holy shit i just spelled that right) question. or maybe im just too baked and this guy is an idiot. whatever.

14. ^^^This

15. awesome man, +rep

16. If it was 99 percent Thc hell yea i would

17. lol "id buy that shit out of that g" reminds me of something cant remember to stoned.... but ya id deff drop the bank to smoke the most exclusive bud ever every once in awhile

18. Probably not. I don't really like being stoned out of my mind.

19. If i had the money, yea i would.