Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$100 for a 1/4?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I'm buying a 1/4 ounce of some dank for $100 next week. Ive never bought above an eighth of dank before so I'm not really sure if its a good deal or not. So tell me blades, is it a go or a no? :smoke:

2. In my area, 120 is the standard for a quarter of "dank". It really depends on your geographical location. Northeast, Southeast, and South are rape prices for marijuana. That's because the penalties for getting caught with either possession or cultivation are higher than they are out in the Northwest, West, and in the Midwest.

Check it: The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis - PriceOfWeed.com

3. Depends on where you live, prices vary, but it's a good deal where I'm from.

4. Yeah, that's about normal price for a quarter where I'm at. The more you buy the more you save.

5. its about average. the guy is not doing you a favor, but you arnt getting ripped off

6. Solid deal.

7. Thanks for the help guys! :hello: I'm pretty excited because I haven't smoked cannabis in almost 4 months!:eek: And by the way, I live in Phoenix, Arizona :smoke:

8. Have fun smoking man.. It's always the best after a long break :smoke:

9. i live in PA and can get a half ounce for 180. northeast has good prices, you just gotta know the right pple

10. haha sweet man, me2. Im in fountain hills, parents live there and im here for the summer but I go to college in CT

11. Right on man! :D

12. a little high from where im from

13. $90-$100 in the Midwest from my experience (multiple states). I'd pay $120, though.

14. Sounds reasonable. Thats what me and 2 other friends paid when we got ours. Pretty good deal.

15. Holy!!, Where I am I can get a 1/4 of really good shit for 40$! I can get like 20gs for 100!

16. I get dank half a O for 100-115 nd like super dank shit 175

17. Same here In new mexico

18. #18 ayyyyyy, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Do you live in canada?

19. 100 is normal is most areas.

20. Damn Canadians. ;)