Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$100 for 5 grams ...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phillysmokes, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Question, I'm french. What's a quarter?

2. fuck a price break...he wasn't planning on selling it if he doesn't have a quarter. I guarantee it. So because he is not a standard dealer I can assume he cop'd a quad smoked two g and wanted to clear his money back and you came along. If he's not giving up his source....if he's bro with you he should....then your getting the best deal you have access to so no biggie

3. Philly prices should get you 100 for 7 if its dank thats what i get

4. True. Either that or he's not a big dealer by any means and just has some really good shit that he might be getting taxed for. I guess you get what you can take, OP. Depends on how good the bud is really. In my position I wouldn't dream of making that purchase in a million years unless it was exotics.

5. I live in MA, near Boston, and i get a quarter of dank for $110

6. Super expensive bro...try and find a better connect forreal!