100 Femals

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ItsallforMoney, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol no his song didnt inspire me..the hook is ALL YOU HATERS ALL I GOTA SAY IS WATS UP...number 2 i dont smoke joints and number 3 I guess your right thats alota juice..But we was going to use a rental property and thats what its going to be used for...I know that brings in alot of other factors...But I might just scale it back a bit..because If I can get a smaller amount more frequently it might add up...But it no way will this grow be done in my house lol.......or hell even under my name...we got that covered

2. #22 Leapfrog, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009

Sorry my 'friend' but I think you need to grow up first. :rolleyes:

On edit: First please learn how to use 'spellcheck', thanks.

3. Lol LEAPFROG even thou I would love to battle it out with you, For the sake of the overall goal, I commend you for your supier grammar skills, and I only wish for myself insite and forsite in this wonderfull hobby we both love so much. THANK YOU AND REMEMBER YES WE CAN !!!!!!

4. You want 100 pounds a year all for yourself? Honestly, are we supposed to believe that you smoke about two pounds a week? That's about 4 and a half ounces a day, every day.

5. no not 100 pounds lol were did u get that at? I was thinking 100 plants would net me enough to blow for a year. I need that much bcuz of the buisness I am in and with all the rats every trans action bcuz of how much i have tobuy and its 700 an oz for the good shit and we buy 4 ways to smoke everyother week so doing this grow will save alot more than u as outsiders looking in will ever know.

7. ....I'll look forward to seeing you on DEA on spike.

8. lol..sorry dude your definitely the outsider in this city!

9. u aint in no biz b...u talkin bout rats as u cosign 1 n tellin ppl to buy his cd...u just as bad as these rap cats...u sayin shit is 700 a o for grade a shit n u buy a qp for wat 2800????, but u wanna b flippin ya lbs at 3 stacks a pop??? u aint no hustler n even if u think u big time cuz u bag up a ounce of weed n a half of yay couple times week....u dont no wat u talkin about n ya gonna make this site hot talkin like u tryin to push 60 lbs in a few months

10. #30 ItsallforMoney, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009

lol shut the fuck up...hot talk stfu lol your right about one thing im not a dealer...lol ...lol just stfu cosign T.I lol I cosigned a Bar from his hook...so wat bitch I ride to gucci prollay more than you do..and im from up top..so fuck off you idiot...and Hot talk what the fuck? So what You dont know were I am am and if the dea see's this site fuck them....and the fbi fuck them to..rofl even if you go to prison you get out again might be 25 years but you get out dont be such a paranoid pot head lol omg I jsut keep reading your post.....Hot talk omfg bagging up a O a week lol yeah you byfar are the funniest yet...I legally make more money a Month than you do a year...Im not certain but id bet your life savings on it...o yeah back to the DEA and FBI man tell em to call my attorney....I aint tryen to hear that shit...and make this site hot?Its called grasscity...wtf....I mean Grasscity.com<---- Hmm wonder what this site is about "I bet its about lawn and garden"....Sykeee...

O yeah another thing...Can some one tell me what my Ip adress is or trace me? I dunno What its gonna say since it bounces...? I was in Utah last week rofl....Fed.s lol ..If some one can tell me my exact location I will paypal you a hundered dollars ...lol tell that to the Dea..

11. :smoking:they may be able to track you through the ip your using even though your "bouncing" back and forth so to speak. i wouldnt use a library or anyones house where someone you care about lives. but overall, i think what you have to look at is the manpower that the dea would have to use to track you down. your just someone who is potentially lying about even having the funds needed to start an op of this nature to the dea. anyone can bullshit and not have to worry about a thing, just dont post pics of this as proof of you growing 100 lbs under 8 mh's and you'll be fine :rolleyes:

12. I grew 10 lb of pot under a fluorescent light one time though it was only a 54 watter too. Man that was some dank. Shit my friend was like "Is this shit laced?" I was like, "nah man, but its so powerful it could possibly kill you." So he smoked a hit and died, and man I clowned on him when I was with my homies after he died. I was like, "Hey, guys you here about my buddy that died after smokin a hit of my weed?" and then we all laughed. Shit I had that whole ten lbs sold before noon that day. I guess like three more people died smoking my weed, thats how dank my shit is... hate if you want, but true story... stop being haters. Listen to track #3 on fucking sounds of silence by simon and garfunkel bitches, and then tell me I'm a liar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.