100%. Female

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iDonate, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Recently started growing from seed(new to seed) n was wondering seeing as I didn't use femonized seeds how many cycles it's gn take me to weed out the male gene in ma babys, sick of mids

2. Dont know if you understand how it works.

Grow out the seeds and when they show sex, take the males away. Since the males arnt there to pollinate you should not get any seeds. If you have a separate room to grow in you can keep a mother plant and clip clones off of it so you will have the exact same plant every time.

3. [quote name='"Bullistic"']Dont know if you understand how it works.

Grow out the seeds and when they show sex, take the males away. Since the males arnt there to pollinate you should not get any seeds. If you have a separate room to grow in you can keep a mother plant and clip clones off of it so you will have the exact same plant every time.[/quote]

Yes but if I'm not there to catch say one male then I'm fucked?

4. If your not there to catch the male then how you plan on ever watering?

5. As long as you watch your plants and take care of them you should be able to spot the male before it does any damage

6. if you are going to grow indoors you need to check your plants everyday, or at the very least every 3rd day. peace:D