100,000 To Quit Smoking

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ECHOCARISMA, May 2, 2014.

1. #41 shaddytheman, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Then I'll just vape or make edibles. Smart decision.

2.  Yes June 20th is my year.

First time you stop for year? Dude, I promise you the "first" toke will be the BEST ever. 
    Its like you know what to expect but you just dont see it coming, its fucking beautiful.  :smoking:

Yea, last time I went a year without getting stoned was in the 1970's :)

5. I was on 8 months of probation. smoking isn't even the same anymore for me ..

after 3 pulls im smacked and the nigh is shot lol

6. Sweet! Hold on there, just a few more days to go. Stay strong lol

Will do, Im filling half gallon jars and hoarding up bud . I have about 5 ounces stashed.

8. Holy shit, you will have a weed party with that load!! And it will nice and cured!! Sweeeet 

9. Have you ever tried to educate him about it? You probably have...even so-If you're a functioning responsible adult what problem does he find with it?

10. So I'm l lucky as hell blades!!!!!!!!! I got drunk with him and I pulled out my bong and we both took rips and now he doesn't care about weed. He likes it hahaha. I told him about the money though I was like what about starting a new business. And he said maybe. So now I gotta do some research in the next 3 months. Ha how about an arcade?

😚💨🍁🍃🍂😎

11. An arcade alone would be dope but I doubt it would survive. I bet something with an arcade and a bunch of other stuff like go karts, and laser tag would take off though. Honestly I have seen local arcades go under every where, but then at the same time a joint with a bunch of diff things to do are always busy.

How do you do it man? Ive went only a month and a half (currently) so I can get a new job and its been hell. But I guess when you grow your own weed and dont have to worry about paying for it its different. 

13. Screw that.

Enjoy your weed and show your dad you can't be bought out.

I spent so many years fucked up that it feels good to be sober, I can think clearly, set goals and accomplish big things now.

15. But you do still smoke correct? Lol. I wouldnt say MMJ gets you "fucked up" per say, thats more like alcohol, k2, meth all that. Weed is more of a mellow thing. Imo. 

I am doing a year sober, no smoking cannabis either. today is 320 days.

17. do it..prove it to ur dad and ursrelf that your capable and have the willpower... That first high after a year and 100k given to u would be really sweet.

18. Oh damn! Whats the reason? 

Dude, youre going to be LIFTED!

I got a DUI, more pills than booze at the time. I was drinking myself to death, a half gallon a day of vodka. Wake up pull out a bottle under my pillow and chug, puke, chug again and start getting fucked up. Once I was drunk I did any drug and big quantities.

I had to do out patient rehab and decided a year sober would help me get my head screwed on correctly. 

I graduated Christmas eve from 6 months outpatient rehab. The whole time I was cutting clones, transplanting harvesting, making edibles for my mom and my friends mom and another friend dieing of cancer. A dual life being clean but still a medical grower.

Yes it does take a shitload of willpower, Im not a kid anymore, I had to grow up and tell myself NO! Like telling a kid you cant have ice cream for breakfast!

I do have some bud that's super good, the kind growers save for themselves, I want to do it but would be letting myself down.

I have 45 days do get my year. To celebrate I want to do a dabs of BHO I blast myself.

I might decide to wait to get high, but for now Im in control and have a lot of big plans that require I work hard, no time to get fucked up,

:)