10 Years From Now

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by llllllllll, Sep 4, 2014.

1. 10 years from now Minecraft will be considered the best game of all time.

I'm not saying that I agree but it just occurred to me that it will be. Whether all/any of you agree or not its true.

2. Makes my head hurt

3. Never played it

4. Well its possible. If they keep up the good work

Bit I think it will be replaced by a better version.

There is a game.in the works for Xbox one I think, that basically allows you to make your own rpgs
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Never played it  :confused_2:

6. rather have minecraft then cod black green special tactical ops bullshit that will probably continue for another 10 years. i dont agree either but there could be worst haha.

7. you are missing out

8. 10 years from now you will say; "Remember when you played video games on a screen?"

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. 10 years from now im going to look back on all the time i wasted on games and think to myself, "what the fuck did i do with my time? Fuck me.'

what im saying is it doesnt really matter.

but on topic, ive never played it either. ive played a cheap knock of like it though.

You aren't wasting your time doing something if you are having fun doing it. That is a really poor way to look at something like playing video games. 

11. true. im not trying to hate. i play video games alot. i just mean i feel like when i look back ill feel like i could of been doin something better and more productive. like read or work or work out. 

dont get me wrong i love games just feel like later in life ill wish i spent less time playin and doin something that is more worth while. but you right. time spent having fun is time well spent. 

You give me hope of not having regrets.

same idea with weed to. i spend all that money but im atleast enjoyin myself

12. i still play morrowind. its my ~best game of all time~

ive played minecraft before but i found myself getting bored unless i was playing with someone else. but it is a nice fun innovative game to play, its just not my type of game...

13. I wonder if people who watch TV as their primary form of entertainment at home instead of playing video games think like this.

"I wish i was more productive, watched less TV and read and worked out more"

Nope never heard anyone say that. So whats wrong with gaming? Its way more stimulating than staring at the TV like a vegetable (simply watching TV)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

beyond your sentiments... Twitch.Tv is home to hundreds of thousands of viewers each day who watch people stream video games. So its clear that the idea that "playing games is a waste of time" is something of the past. It is a dated and irrational opinion.

15. You think its irrational to think that?
    lol

16. I do

17. Nothing is better than Runescape.

18. thats what I said, isn't it?
    lol

19. Candyland is the best game ever.

20. minecraft is already the 3rd highest selling game of all time, only beat by Wii sports ( because everyone that bought the Wii got it, and damn near everyone bought the Wii) and tetris cause well it fucking tetris