10 White Widdow plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by elementsk8rajl1, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Ok, this is a forsure grow that we are going through with in the next 2-3 weeks. we are either planning to do it in an attic or in a shed. :D

i know that there may be threads on questions such as these but..

1. what watt HPS light would be enough/sufficient for 10 plants aiming for highest yield and potency? and how many lights?

2. What temerature and humidity is best for white widdow?

3. Would the sufficient lighting generate enough heat/desired conditions in a 10x12' shed with no heating? (keep in mind our winters are Harsh I live in the middle of the USA)

Like i said This Grow Is a go:hello:. Just waiting for advice. I have already purchased the Seeds.

I will be Posting Pics as Soon as theres something to see

Thank you all:smoke:

-zaboobmafoo

2. i say a 400 or 600 watt hps 600 would work perfect though, as for would the light gernerate enough heat? im not sure is the shed insulated at all? plus you wanna keep the temps around 75 degrees, but heres a problem if its like 30 below outside and your in flowering dont you think that during those 12 hours of dark it would get much much to cold out for the plants?

3. yeah i didnt think of that. im going to go with the attic idea. 600 watts is good? what about (2) 300 watt hps lights?

how close should the plants be together if i just use one light?

4. alright with the attic idea, it would would a heck of alot better since you can vent heat and out if need be, but if you wanna grow in the summer i bet it would get much much too hot for it, anyways i dont think 300 watt hps are made ive never seen one, but if youg o with the 600 watt it will cover a 4 foot by 4 foot area just fine although it could be mor im not super experience with hps yet. as for the shed idea, you can still do it if you have a heater in there to only be on when the lights are out but thats alot of trial and error to get everything right.

5. Im using a 400 watt and a 250 watt HPS for 8 white widows and it is barely enough light to cover them all. I dont see two 300 watters working for max yield/potency....up to you though. I would go 8 plants max for that much light. You want to look at the bulb lumens and go with at least 10k each plant for max yield/potency.:smoke:

6. supposed to have 100 watts per plant...so 10 times 100 is 1,000 watt hps