10 Top Cities for a Cannabis Vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Oct 8, 2022.

1. It furthers one to have somewhere to go. - I Ching ;)

Planning a cannabis vacation? Here are the top 10 cities for a weed enthusiast's getaway including paint-and-puff classes and ganja yoga.
    Planning a cannabis vacation? Here are the top 10 cities for a weed enthusiast's getaway including paint-and-puff classes and ganja yoga

• Upgraded Points ranked the best US cities to visit for a 'canna-cation' based on 26 factors.
    • Cannabis tourism is a $17 billion industry, reports say.
    • Activities include ganja yoga, paint-and-puff, and a cannabis-infused dinner.
    Cannabis may not be legal in every US state, but the places that permit recreational use have carved out a unique corner in the travel industry.

Weed-infused tourism is a $17 billion industry despite only being legal in 19 states. As people become more comfortable experimenting with it, we're seeing more weed-friendly travel guides for those who want to experience the high life.

Upgraded Points — a site dedicated to information on all things travel and reward programs — ranked the best and worst places for a "canna-cation" based on 26 factors including cost and weed friendly activities. (snipped)

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. People actually plan vacations around getting high?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I don't. I vacation in two illegal states, NC and DE. I like the idea of being able to buy cannabis products out of town, though. DE has medical, but no reciprocity.
    NC is talking legalization! Great for OBX.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I know people do it but planning a vacation around getting high just sounds so foreign. I may occasionally plan a day around getting high but usually I never think about getting high at all until I start making supper and sometimes not even until bedtime when I realize I never took my oil cap. I enjoy food and sex while high, the occasional movie, and always, always for sleep which leaves me sober for most of my day and there's my life in a nutshell.

I'm thinking of cutting back on the sex. At 73 I still enjoy sex but when it's sex, sex. sex, all the time I start losing too much weight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. Deadheads.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I’ve been curious to know if VA is going to do this and hopefully wake up the NC tourism industry. Granny had an article about a pot friendly campground in Maine I think it was that sounded like a nice idea. I don’t know about the yoga sessions but it could be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. "pot friendly campground" sounds weird too. I've been camping a hundred times, maybe two hundred, and have never given a thought about the legality of the bowl I was smoking. Which explains my failed background check most likely.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Its legal in Canada so anywhere haha

• Like Like x 3
  9. Me either in the out of the way places or canoe trails but like the campground I mentioned in that pardon thread is pretty strict. I get the open display of booze and such with families around but the place in Maine has nightclub style rules with an age requirement. I remember years ago in MI (I think, it’s been awhile) where the Wildlife cops planted agents along a river to bust people who were floating. That was particularly disgusting to me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I admit I haven't been camping in campgrounds that have organized activities at the recreational center. That sounds more like a nursing home.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Partyboobs, welcome back. It's been a minute.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Yea I was away for quite awhile haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Whisky bus tours in Scotland,,, wine bus tours elsewhere,,, so yeah; driving or flying into a legalized state, to catch a sampling cannabus, makes perfect sense… Herself wouldn’t go in for it though,,, I’m still getting the “you are truly a lower life form” look every time I eat a hemp gummy, and heaven forbid I mention smoking anything decriminalized…

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wow, that's too bad, mate.

• Like Like x 2