Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 sack as a tip for pizza

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Oct 20, 2014.

1. I've been thinking about this recently. If you ordered pizza and the delivery guy looked like a stoner, do you think he'd accept like a .5 bag as a tip?

Just an amusing thought :)

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forums App

2. Yes I have been tipped about a dime not for pizza though I set up a cellphone for this guy on ATT when I was working with them. It was good shit I knew the guy was stoned so I said something and he hooked me up with a little tip. Never saw him again

3. Most of the time yeah. I wouldn't be doing that if you have a lot of illegal marijuanas though

4. You'll probably see flashing lights outside your house 15 minutes later when you're in the middle of eating your pizza and watching a movie.  Then I predict the police will search your house and handcuff you.