Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 sack and a grav bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sir Bisping, Jul 28, 2013.

1. #1 Sir Bisping, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    So my dealer is out of town today so I'm gonna go buy a dub from a guy downtown who sells. He's a last resort type of guy so I'll probably end up with 1-1.5 grams for $20.

I made this grav bong and am wondering if it'll be able to get pretty ripped off of a dub just to myself with it. My tolerance is low-mid right now since I don't smoke often, but when I do I smoke a lot.
    [​IMG]

Do you guys have any other strategies for getting the most out of your weed?
    P.S. sorry the title got fucked, I meant to say 20 sack but hit the wrong key lol

2. lol dude, just smoke your weed and find out.

3. GAH, I'm jonesin' here, I need assurance!  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

4. With a gram and a grav...

You're gonna be pretty ripped. Gravs always fuck me up man. Take as many as you can back to back and you'll be good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I would hope smoking over a gram through a bong would get you feeling good with a low tolerance. 0.2g still gets me ripped and I smoke daily.

6. People still sell 10 sacks? My boy won't get his ass up for less then a q haha

Why wouldn't they? 

8. Captain's Log:

It totally worked. I'm baked as shit.  :ey:

9. Kinda figgered that would happen.

10. Just cause every florist i have is a lazy stoner tht won't get off there arse for chum change like tht.
    Probably different in America tho
    The lowest you usually get here is a 25 sack unless your buying individual grams.

I mean, the way they sell weed downtown, it's usually a guy with a whole bunch of 10 or 20 sacks on him, which he deals out over the course of the day.

12. Yeah bro gravity bongs fuck my shit up with just the slightest amount of mary jane... If I were personally in the business of conserving weed I'd definitely smoke out of them as much as possible. But for me weed is a social thing, and everyone would rather share a piece or a normal bong... 

13. Gravities are one of the best ways to conserve bud. It's all me and my friends used to use and we would get BAKED. I mean we bought a 20 sack and took 4 gravities each. I got as high as the first time i ever smoked! but that was because it was my first time after not smoking for a year. After that i smoked a few times a week and one sobe gravity would always have me feelin real good. I love gravities. There was a time i made a 14mm glass on glass gallon gravity and cleared it in one go.

14. Smoke out of a gravity bong a few times everyday. 2liter inside a 3liter. Not sure what size socket but its small but does the trick. I have a pretty big socket i use sometimes.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app