10 pots 20 pounds

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by heavytraffic, Jan 9, 2020.

1. I've got a 15x7 greenhouse 10- 15 gal smart pots.
    Lighting 600 watt hps conv. and 1000 watt full spectrum LED
    I got some OG reg girls in their 3rd week of veg. waiting on some clones.
    I wanna keep this as organic as possible I don't like the smoke from chemical herb.
    Any ideas or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
    Pics coming follow along with me

2. Gonna get awful crowded in there in a few months. How much height do you have?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think 7-8 ft in height and if it does get to crowding i'll be happy to buy another greenhouse...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Would you mind if I were to give you some weed that was organically grown and some that used bottled nutes.....properly..........for you to smoke and determine which is which?? I would be very curious of the results.

• Like Like x 2
  5. why sure sir i'm up for this pepsi challenge. Keyword... Properly but i'm ready to smoke....

• Like Like x 2
  6. I want my own greenhouse so badly. Hate having to grow indoors

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I grew close to a 2 pounder in a 15 gal fabric pot in organic soil and she was close to 6 feet wide and 5 foot tall from the soil and almost 7 foot from the ground so getting ten of those in that greenhouse isn't going to happen unfortunately you have room for 3 tops.... 20191004_182246.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. How did you feed that monster

• Like Like x 2
  9. A lot of compost teas and some fish fertilizers. She drank close to 6 gallons a day while in peak stretch mode on hot days.

• Like Like x 1
  10. @Framia what was the veg time on the big girl? If I have to I'll get another greenhouse I got room for two more.
    @GroBro420 it was pretty cheap on amazon I enjoy the fact i'm not in a little room cramped up.

11. Your 1000 watt led doubtfully is actually a 1000 watts. You do not have nowhere near enough lighting for 20lbs. What brand led is it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. LED fineest by King and i doubt its a full 1000 watts myself. so you saying it can't be done with that amount of light including the sun??

13. Well I just added fish hydrolysate to my list of things to possibly buy or make.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Before I switched from hydro to soil I was researching greenhouse growing because someone wanted to hire me to run his 3 greenhouses and from the info I gathered a GH only needs about 18 watts per square foot of supplemental lighting since the sun is doing all the work.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That one was from a clone and this pic is from June 16th about 2 weeks after I got her 20190616_182232.jpg
    I also grew a 650gram plant that was popped late April from seed sk about a 3-3.5 month veg as pistels started mid August this year

• Like Like x 3
  16. Didnt know you had the sun at your finger tips. People use "greenhouse" pretty generically these days. From a shed in the back yard, grow in their basement, a tent, an actual greenhouse, ive seen them all called greenhouses. Without a pic or much detail about the greenhouse i was just basing it off your lighting. Space and possibly time since you wont be able to control how long they veg will become your issue. With more lighting you would be able to control how long they veg

The led is only 185 watts. Pretty small actually.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I know im not gonna hit 20lbs but I'm shooting for the sky

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea I have a nice amount of sun no trees and looking to buy more lights in the future

19. Why use lights then just use that free sun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1