10 Posts?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by highasfuck1989, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I've replied in over 10 threads now and am still not able to post a thread. It's about an experience I had last night and I wanted to get some input.

2. Sometimes it takes a couple hours after you reach the 10 post limit. Give it some time. :smoking:

3. So that's how you get to post your own thread! :3
    Thanks haha

4. So you just roam around in this forum until you get 10 post?

5. Or are there other forums i can post in?

6. There are some you can start a thread in. You should be able to reply in any forum.

Just enjoy some of the threads, respond where appropriate, and before you know it you have arrived. :smoke:

7. Thanks for the advice:)

8. Thanks from me as well, another newbie.

9. I'm on the same boat lol

10. Then how the fuck did you post this one?

11. Too high to notice what he was doing haha

12. Still can't make a thread booohoo :(

13. I guess I will just put 10 posts in a row on this one, I am brand new here and would like to ask some ?'s.

14. Post 2

15. you just posted a thread lol

16. Is there any one doing TLO on this site? That's what I'm looking at doing based on recommendation of a long time grower who has recently switched.

17. I''ve already posted a thread. What happens to it if you haven't reached 10 posts?

18. Nothing. The 10 post limit only applies to some forums, if it allowed you to post a thread then you're fine. :smoking:

19. Thank-you. It said that a moderator had to check my thread before it could be posted. However,I got my 10 posts done and reposted my thread. Now it's up just fine.

20. Just take your time and roam the city. You will always find something worth your interests.