'10 outdoors shots. NE growwaah

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by HarryHash, Mar 15, 2011.

1. #1 HarryHash, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    [​IMG]
    :wave:what up, i figured some people would still like to see some guerilla outdoors in new england. check my profile for links to my other grows and threads including this indoor grow years ago http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-journals/54507-harryhoods-cfl-grow-journal.html

These shots are from this years grow. pulled around 9-10oz from about a dozen plants. i didnt have enough buckets this year and was running out of summer days, so i planted roughly 3 plants per 5gal bucket in some promix bx with cow manure added.

all seeds were bag seed, purple dream was one variety. not sure about the others. again, i was running out of summer days so i had to get move quickly. all plants were sexed indoors to get rid of males, then the rest were planted around july 1st. it was a very dry summer and the plants suffered a little but despite that they started flowing mid august, and harvest was around 0ct 1. :hello:

almost all of the plants turned purple due to temps. half of the plants only had thumb sized buds at harvest and must not have been northern climate strains. 2 plants grew very large and had close to 3 ounces per plant and were very frosty. mold was present on a few buds due to the rainy fall we were having. over all it was a successful year considering i did have a harvest.:smoke: onto the pics...

Attached Files:

2. and a few more pics... no particular order for any of these. you can see the bigger budded plant in some of the pics. others you might have to do a little eye spy cuz they blend it with background foliage.

the smoke:
    one plant smelled like maple syrup, but with a hashy taste. the purple dream had an amazing blueberry muffin smell and nice clean taste. the big producers had very nice 6g-8g nugs with a very very fuity smell and slight rotten smell. the crystal content was redonk, and the stone was 50/50. not a whole lot of taste. all the planted burned very smoothly and had nice clean white ash.

i recieved my seed packs from hempdepot.com last week, this years strains are DNA's OG Kush fem 6 pack and DNA's Kushberry fem 6 pack which is blueberry male crossed with the OG. Looking forward to this year. Plants will be planted 1 per bucket/ hole this year and looking to get around 4oz per plant. Look out for the grow journal in a couple weeks. :wave:

Attached Files:

3. nice work what type of nutes did you use aside from the Manure?

4. none :/ and the 20lb bag was spread amongst all the buckets, so that was on the low end as well.

i hauled water a few times from a closed little pond near by. that might have been beneficial.

this year tho im going to try to find chicken or worm castings, as well as maybe pick up the Fox Farm trio. Everything ive seen fox farms added to, the buds come out really good.

5. What's up man I'm also from NE growing indoors for the past 2 years but this year doing a outdoor, I'm planting mine in the ground when the weather gets nicer but you only pulled around 10 ozs from 12 plants? Because I heard if you put them outside in the ground you get anywhere from 3-8ozs per plant? Is this wrong or was it because you had them in buckets?

6. im anticipating some harvests like that this year. my plants were planted 2 an 3 to a bucket because i didnt have enough. also the ground wasnt suitable for planting in. but this year im going to be digging holes, an refilling with good soil and 1 plant per hole. should get about 4 oz per plant.