10 more days

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Malikswann20, May 14, 2023.

1. The flowering time for this girl is 9 10 weeks but that's only 65 days she is in week 10 of flower trichs are cloudy few amber 10 days would seem better I think I'm gonna wait 10 more days that's 75 days IMG_20230511_100108_144.jpg VideoCapture_20230513-235940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds about right don't get in a hurry they look great

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. NOT your first grow I'd guess. :rolleyes: It would not suck right now, but if it's just getting bigger/better, let it grow. Good work. :Love-Plant: :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. you have at least 2 ounces there but 75 days of flower is wasting energy i pick strains like white widow done in 54 dAYS if your tent was full and you were getting 3 pounds then 75 days is worth the cost i hope you next run is well planned shoot for 2 pounds instead of ounces I iknow you can do it after seeing how well this plant turned out! what yield on that autoflower did you weigh the dried bud?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks

6. No not first grow

7. No and thanks

8. 2.5 ounces

• Like Like x 1
  9. that is 2 months supply for me

• Like Like x 1
  10. Naw more like 2 week supply for me it's gone lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your buds look nice, that's what buds should look like close to harvest.
    A lot of people here I have seen take their buds way to early.
    When you think the bud has stopped growing it's actually growing inside bud making it solid.
    I waste a lot of electricity on small grows because it's something I like to do as a hobby because I don't need money just something to keep me occupied.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks... it's funny that you say that about growers thinking the buds still don't grow I was looking at mines the other day and was thinking these buds look like they getting bigger still she's in week 11 so yeah she's close just waiting for more hairs to recede in 20230520_080327.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Stunning

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1