10 min. Joint, What's your best?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jointasaurus, May 18, 2011.

1. So, i just got done smoking a 13 minute long joint. Just me, cheefing on it, and it stayed burning for 13 minutes!:smoke: And it was just regular 1/4th zig-zags. No secret either, just tightly rolled. Like a fine cuban cigar haha. And let me say this bud was fine, some new strain, it was amazing. Both of those factors equal a very high person. lol But what is your best joint ever rolled, or a story of a joint. just one magical joint mann. Share your stories.

Keep cheefing ya'll:smoke:

2. TO PPL READING THIS, STOP LURKING. INTERRACT. ITS A FORUM.

Sorry op, im sick of GC being all lurkers and nobody commenting. Ehem, anyway...

I picked up a Quarter of soem trim once (very nice headband popcorn buds with a bad trim.)

So I trimmed em up, and took all the leaf material I had snipped off, rolled a gigantic (no lie, GIGANTIC) king sized Joint, called up my friend, and me n her smoked that shit for a good 15 mins, not a single flick was needed.

Ahhh...good times.....if only she wasnt a typical college biddy...i really do think she's pretty cool, but most likely a whore...

Damn, getting too deep into this...excuse me while I stick my head out my window again real quick..

3. #3 windowless, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    woah ahahah ok ok ok

never timed em but I've rolled some pretty tight Js my guess is 10-12 min. :smoking:

edit. oh damn im pretty baked i thought you just had to say what the longest burning one was now i reread and realized i missed the idea. :eek:

4. I rolled a joint with a tulip on the end that burned for about 20 minutes or so, the papers were pretty damn big though, and with the tulip on the end, it was probably like 2 grams of bud. Usually just 5 or 10 minutes, depends how much I throw in

5. Saw a guy post a thread on his foot long joint, it went for 55 minutes i guess

6. When properly rolled..a feeling of awesomeness awaits!

I got me a new piece so now i have to switch back and forth. Papers..zig zags..great stuff.

Next time try Raw papers..i just tried them the other day and worked like a charm.

My j's usually last about 10 min. depending if i smoke alone or recreation.

7. Idk I never time it, and it depends on how big it is. Once I put 3 papers together and rolled an 8th up...it prolly burned for like 20 minutes idk

8. I didn't time it, it was really more of me just looking down at the clock and just saying "damn..." lol

9. timed a blunt at 34 min once.

10. haven't rolled a j in a long time, like 3-4 months. Rolled this one in 3 minutes, lasted 17 minutes by myself.

[​IMG]

11. there is a joint appreciation thread already... just a heads up.

that being said i pretty much only roll. kingsize cones, long and skinny burn til the crutch. id love to take all the credit but it helps when you have high quality herb that practically rolls itself. more often than not well cured bud has more to do with whether or not a j stays lit...

if you wanna see some examples of my j's check out that joint appreciation thread, think its over in seasoned tokers...

12. made a small batch of qwiso and rolled it this morning, i got through half of it and had trouble concentrating enough to put it out... Still have like 1/5 of it.. So it's lasted all day technically.. xD

13. I've had a blunt that last almost 20min between 3 ppl..now im gonna actually time it lol :smoke:

14. My buddies and I once rolled a really fat joint with one of those papers that is like 1 inch longer than normal. We sat in my friends car and hotboxed that shit, I looked at the clock when we started and the joint lasted in between 30-35 minutes lol.
    Probably had about a gram in it

15. I can twist up some awesome joints... I call them junts... It's the amount of bud that goes into a blunt twisted up in a joint. Smokes like a chimney.

16. no pictures, but i've rolled up a 4g blunt in a little under 10 mins, me and 3 of my buddies smoked on it for a good 20 or so minutes and towards the end of it none of us wanted to hit it lol

17. i usually just sit there and let the joint burn while drastically looking off in space especially when im alone it takes me about 15 to smoke a medium sized joint the best joint i rolled is when my girlfriend came over i told her to smoke it all she never smokes and i somehow made the perfect tight joint and she smoked it all :D

18. I like the beginning of your post... Rep +

19. I've smoked one with two friends and our dealer for like 10 or 15 mins, it was a fatty of blue cheese and I had previously not had much of 20 a g so I was high as fuck