10 Inch Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 12inchbong, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while cause I've been busy with stuff. Anyways, my plant has been doing very well. I repotted it on Thursday and it has still been growing. Right now it's at about 10 inches tall and has been growing for a little over a month (I think). Since I don't have much more room, do you think that I should start flowering right now? Is 10" big enough?
    Thanks in advance!

2. how much height do you have in the room?.....Peace out....Sid

3. I'm growing it in a box in my room, so I think I've only got about 16 more inches from the top of the plant to the top of the box. The sooner I can start flowering the better.

4. is your light at the top of the box?....if so when you flower it will most probably double then yopu need the space for the light and the distance from the light......Peace out....Sid

5. Ya, sid, I have one fluro on top and 2 on the sides. And DuTaz, my plant will most likely reach 12 inches by thursday of this week, so would you suggest I just start flowering on wednesday?

6. listen to dutaz from the pictures ive seen of one of his grows well we can all hope

7. it's your call but i'd wait a while yet and then you can tie it down if neccecary.....Peace out....Sid

8. I suggest about 16 inches, but then again i've never grown and only pick up info from off this site ;)