10 head fogger float

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by justagrowr, Feb 27, 2013.

1. built 4 years ago-if its needed,pass it on-J
    006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

2. Nice. Been looking into fog, what manufacture? And after 4 years.... are you happy?

3. You could sell that to the US Navy ....lol not the Russian Navy, they just copied it.....lol

4. fogger floats at 1.75 below nute nsurface in a sealed 80 gallon HDPE tank-it has cut outs outside the room and through the wall 'limes(fence post ) channels are inclined-whe the pump pumps nutes every 4 min-the enclosed fogger comes on ,and is timed to run in tank to fill channels in room(apprx 15 sec-presurised by pankake fan ,and force the nute rich fog thru cannels and just break out by 3" net pots-then its off for 27min-it work excellent with water soualble fulvic and compost filtered tea in a (E.A.G.)-ENCLOSED AGRICULTURAL GROW,THE WITE HAIR ROOTS TAKE 3 DAY,APPRX TO GO FROM THREAD SIZE TO ROPE SIZEAND THE AIR COND.AND CO2 (GREEN AIR PICKS IT UP FROM THERE... ANY OTHER QUESTIONS-J

5. Oh yeah n-not for sale ,but easy to build-need help-i can scale it for u?

6. Fog is just as valuable as any amendment-co2 air conditioning extra light and timing

7. EAG ? the Navy will love it...lol are times variable..?

8. I know you built the float.....where did you source the 10 head? Nutramist?

9. here is the link--- Mist maker world ---hope this is legal- i am not trying to advertise, just letting it be known who inventories the 10 (ten) head fogger-if u need pics of it in operation let me know -i made the set up and follow a modified "LUCAS" and Activated Areated Compost Tea-using the steve storch proto type --- Turbo-Vortex Tea Brewer ---dont forget the tea recipe,MOTHER MARY'S TEA RECIPE ---LINK---FOR STARTERS-and FILTER for AERO with a 400 MICRON (.0015" screen) Compost brewing with REv (yay!) - HomeGrownBud.com ---J
    "DO WHAT U SAY and SAY WHAT U DO"

10. Foggers work.

11. been aero with pressurized tank and fogging since 06/with a 1/10th chiller no problems-just need more room!-J

12. was with a smaller nebulizer before then worked so well ,went with 10 head-left that part out -blame it on age???

13. Thanks.:cool:

14. being new o the site -are there any Maine , areo doers?

15. timesw are consistant at intevals halfway between 4minute waiit for misters (antelco)