Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 grams of Texas brush FIRE :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KannaMan, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Been trying to pick up a decent amount of bud, finally got my hands on a half ounce and it is some very potent stuff. The high is really heady and uppy, but not overly exciting. Me and a few buds are catching up on our Lost first season (lol) and I'm completely zonked.

It's a no name indica-dominant hybrid, my guess a 70%/30% with really nice hairs. The most amazing part is that the taste comes off as a smokey purple taste, and rolls out into a beautiful fruity-pebble flavor. Heavenly. :yummy:

The picture quality is kinda poor, I'm using my Droid and the lighting is bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a random picture of my sitting area. The bongs are Katrina and Big Gulp. :p
    [​IMG]

2. Buds look tasty!!

3. Gotta love those N64 controllers bro ^^

4. lmao, n64, you better be playing goldeneye and mario cart with that thing!

5. Yeah man, they're great.

Rest assured there's a PS3 and 360 underneath the 48" but you gotta love classic Smash/Cart. :D

6. Smash/Cart

and don't forget my favorite franchise ever: Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie
    ;)

ooo, great bud BTW :p

7. ;) Hehe, hell yeah I spent endless hours as a kid figuring out those levels.

And thanks!

8. Nice looking smoke, N64 was the SHIZZLE!.