$10/G , $40/8th?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Come to Michigan lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is a budman with some integrity and consistent pricing too much to ask ? Lol

3. I think your in the wrong state. Most ppl around here it's 10-20$ eigths

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm in NC. $10/g is pretty standard here. $20 gets you an 8th of good buds?

5. Yeah it's good. I haven't seen mids or shwag in years. But that's only if you get little amounts. Like if you went a full oz Id expect to pay between 90-130$

6. 40 a 8th should be the dankest shit u have ever seen. Guicci weed. Runts etc

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. a lot of street dealers in Brum UK sell .7 of a grm for £10 ,,,thank god i grow mu own ,,,mac

8. I've seen the same thing at dispensaries when they had limited or dwindling quantities of a given item. From their view it's not a matter of getting it sold, it's about making as many customers as possible happy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am in a not-legal state, but $10/gram is a pretty good deal around here. Price does drop for qty's but not alot.... $250/28g's.

Wish it was better!

10. #32 Ninjaballs, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    That must be some real nasty brick weed lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. £10 a gram is standard price in the UK then it's £25 an 8th ect, even with the lockdown I'm still paying that :confused_2::laughing:

12. Edit: wrong thread.

13. Ive been to Michigan lots of times. Bought weed there too. Im grom illinios and have fam and friends in michigan

• Like Like x 2
  14. Blue fire in California best prices best products can’t complain one bit

15. 15/eighth for this, it's not bricked but you decide. IMG_20200402_063207.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. If it's under 7$ a gram, I ain't selling lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. That looks really good. I've never heard of such a good deal. Where do you find that?

18. People that get it for that price don't try to brag online about it :)

• Agree Agree x 1