$10/G , $40/8th?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Just had a plug tell me he does "$10/g, $25/2gs, and $40/8th."

I don't think I need to explain to yall how this math simply does not make sense. It's just very frustrating and terribly bad business practices. I really need my state to legalize and regulate weed very soon

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. lol. yikes

3. So buy 4 Individual grams for $40 lol

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. The bags get more expensive the larger they get. Hes simply covering his overhead. Smert bursness man

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Although it is frustrating. It’s smart for him. Bad for the customer. Simply find a new guy. Or just 10$ gram his ass to death lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. #6 killset, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    That makes absolutley no sense at all. Theres more over head selling 7 grams individually then there is selling a 7 gram bag. Theres more time involved with 7 individual transactions vs one, other then that the only overhead would be baggies which isnt much but 1 bag is cheaper then 7.

Say the dealer has an ounce to keep it simple. The ounce cost the dealer the same from his dealer no matter how he sells it. Per gram thats 28 transactions, per 1/8 thats reduced to 8 transactions, per quarter its only 4. Now say the average time involved per sell is 10 minute. That means he spends 280 minutes or 4 hours 40 munutes selling it by grams, 80 or 1 hour 20 minutes selling 1/8s and inly 40 minutes selling quarters. The over head is all in his time involved. It also takes more time to weight oit 28 insidual grams and bag them vs 8 eighths or vs 4 quarters. Theres much more overhead in individual gram transaction. Time is money when in business.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. I legit can't tell if this is a joke... o_O lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. If it's over $5/g I ain't talkin

• Like Like x 1
  9. he may do 4g 8ths... i would just text and be like " are those 4 gram 8th's because it sounds cheaper to buy 4 single grams bro"?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maybe he's shaving .1 or .2 off his grams. Most people don't weigh it or notice it @ such small qty. But by selling grams individually he gains 3-6 gs off each oz.
    The old trap house dimebag method can get you about 20-25% more$ off the oz. (Not that I've ever done it lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. yea, no. anything you buy gets cheaper the more you buy including cannabis

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Tell him what a total and complete idiot he is and to call you after he takes a math class.

Either way, theres a million herb dealers out there. This one doesnt know what he’s doing so move on.

@Redskiesneverdie - its “smart for him”? Its smart for a salesman to turn away his customers for charging higher prices the bigger the sale?

Would you pay it?

j

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I agree, he's too dumb to trust. Move on

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ya'll have no sense of humor for a bunch of stoners haha. Yes..joking. that dealer is a clown.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

15. Keep your day job, comedy isn't your gig

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Now that it's legal where I'm at the prices here have started going up and up. The only store close to me is 29 bucks a gram out the door, 620 bucks a zip before taxes and fees. This has the black market dealers raising their prices by up to 5/g. I've been told as high as 15/g for shitty stuff around here.

17. Jerry I see it everyday around my parts lol. So although it doesn’t make sense. And I personally would price that way, nor would I buy from an idiot like him. He’s still smart. If some one will buy and around here they definitely will he’s winning all the way around.

18. Must be a lot of dumb buyers or just plain suckers in your neck of the woods. In over 40 years of smoking I've never seen anyone sell like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Definitely idiots around here kilkset. Especially now because the dispo is still a tad high. So they feel as if they’re getting a deal. I can’t explain their logic lol. Suburbs man. In the city that wouldn’t fly. That guy wouldn’t make a dollar.

20. just really weird man. Ive been all over the US and have never seen anything like it.