10 For A Pack Of Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'General' started by pilkenator, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Today I went to my local convenience store to get a pack of zig zag rolling papers, which usually cost around $3-$5 after tax. But today I learned the hard way that my state added a ridiculous tax to smoking accessories, and I ended up paying a $7.50 tax on $2.30 pack of papers.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407205795.112680.jpg

This sticker was added because they add more tax for every leaf in the pack and it lets the cashier enter the right amount easier

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Where you at state wise?

3. Damn you got fucked and no one had the courtesy to spit on it. Your going to be sore for a while.

4. Lol why would u even buy those papers when they triple the price amount fuck that shit. What state u in ? U gt fucked hard

5. Those fucking zig zags are like 99 cents plus tax around 1.05 nigga what state u in

• Like Like x 1
    Confusion most the time

7. I think you just got played hahaha for a pack of rolling papers. 

8. Lol this is classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

9. what state, Soviet Russia?

10. Jesus man. Hit up amazon. I paid like $12 for 20 packs of papers lol.

11. This sounds crazy and unbelievable. I can get 2 swishers for $1.00 and a pack of rolling papers for about $1.50-$2.50. That fucking sucks for you!  :cry:

12. I live in RI so we already get fucked for smoking products. And these stickers were on everything in the store that had to do with smoking. Same thing at the other store too, maybe its a new town tax.

13. Damn son, what state you in?

14. But zig zag blunt wraps and dutches are still 2 for $2

Rhode Island

15. i have no idea how some shit that costs $1 get taxed up that high, time for yuh to buy a case of papers online

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407208846.833870.jpg

Just found this online, must have just come into effect now

17. damn man, here it only costs me a dollar fifty for a pack of papers

18. Fuck that shit, bible is free...Makes perfect rolling papers. :cool:

19. You got bamboozled mofacka

20. Yea.. here about 600 miles south of Rhode Island a pack of 15 I believe .. of ez wider double wides cost me 1.50$ .. thats at the local Indian smoking shop tho .. A pack of some other rolling papers at shitty olé Valero cost 2.49 and the same shitty pack from Valero cost 3.50 at royal farms ..

I really only role joints now. A days because I can't Keep a bowl where I stay at now .. but I used to roll blunts with the homie for a dollar and some change .. and smoke bowls by myself ...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app