Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10$ for .5 g of white widow?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 174564, Jul 4, 2009.

1. my friend calls me up lastnight and tells me he'll give me some white widow (what he has left) and im like sweet! now today hes like yeah i'll give you some for 10$ im like WTF!? you said you were gonna give me (hate how he always goes against his word) and hes like i'll give you .5 for 10

so i don't really know

anyone care to help me out

worth it or not ??

if it helps, my bowl is a socket 5/16

how much you think i'll get out it (how many hits)

im thinking 1 or 2 hits

2. That's what I usually get-20 a g for dank.

I'd say it's worth it just because it's quality over quantity.

3. Tell him to go sodomize himself with a rusty pipe, he said he'd give it to you.

4. I agree with this guy. Your bud said he was gonna "give" you that bud. Pack it with him around. Light and smoke, then kick him in the balls. Don't pay afterwards.

5. i would say do it except i notice you live in socal so thats not really a good deal unless maybe its like one hit wonder. i'm about 30 minutes from you and just picked up .9 of some super dank maui wowie for only 10 and thats like an everyday thing. PLUS, hes your friend and he also said hed give it to you so thats just not cool.

6. Well, considering I'm toking on some G-13 feminized white widow right now that I grew and it cost me about 15 dollars an ounce I'd say hell no, I guess it's a matter of perspective. :)

I guess it's worth what you're willing to pay for it, kind of like antiques.

7. That's kind of pinner. He trying to talk you into it just because it's black widow. That deal is not worh it. $5 for a bowl is nothing... it's more than 1 or 2 hits, but still....

If you wanna get as high as you can off a small bowll for $5 then be my guest, but you could easily just smoke with somebody for like two or three bowls and just pay them five dollars instead.

8. Yea that sounds good, but if hes like a good friend not just a dealer, he could cut you some slack on the price, thats standard 20/gram

9. Deal sounds alrite , even if he did say he'd give it to you. Dont kick him in the balls like other people above have said ...
    Just ask him nicely , or offer him $5.
    Better to be chill.

10. yeah thats not really a rip off thats about right but he probLY IS SHORTING U AND GIVIING U LIKE .3G (sorry for the caps accidentaly clicked caps lock) since he said what he has left its definatly not .5 so dont get it i buy .7g of white widow for $10 cuz i buy from my dealer alot and i get fat dime bags lol and i get 1.5g for $20

11. It is not worth it but that is the going rate.

12. Eh, that could get me high twice and I smoke pretty much every day (5-6 times at least a week). So at 5 dollars a high, to me, that's worth it. Also, I get a gram of WW for $20, 1/8th for $60, so the price seems just about right. Although, if I really felt like someone went back on his word or wronged me, I'd put my money in better places.

13. yeah the price is right but i still wouldnt buy from my friend (because most likly they got ripped off) and it wont be the right amount so like i said b4 ur probably pay for .2-.3g instead of actually .5g

14. Yeah, I can't remember the last time I bought a dime bag, but I'm sure it was short. Do dealers really care about some kid with a $10 in his pocket, the answer is no.

15. i buy dimes only because i have an intown dealer and i can hit him up whenever i want to smoke so im never tempted to smoke all my weed lol.

i remmeber one time i bout a QP and smoked it all in like 2-3 hours (this is the reason i buy small)

but i mostly buy dubs (1g)

16. dude .5 g, will get you a lot more than 1 to 2 hits, so i dont know what you're talking about.

17. that's a good way to get the shit beat out of you