10 doses of lucy en route ETA 30 mins

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blueberrybuddy, Nov 2, 2009.

1. :D:D:D:D:Dits been an hour and a half still just feeling good lol not bad at all noting is melting yet :):D:D:D:D

2. lol gooooooooooood vibes man, have a great time :hello:

3. ya man and im kinda thinking about using this thread as my writing lol im just sitting at the computer

4. haha sounds good, keep us posted, here's a cool song to listen to [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ct7qKCK8UM]YouTube - Guthrie Govan - "Waves" (London GI Show 2008)[/ame]

5. 1:40 that dudes pretty sick man i wish i could play guitar im thinkin bout dosin 2 more

6. 2;00 hours and im hungry lol

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7Ow2mb7qg]YouTube - How to Trick your Trick or Treaters on Halloween[/ame]

8. how's your trip going brother, sending good vibes your way ;)
    and +rep for the wonderful 10 strips^^

9. i just took 2 more hoppin they kick in soon and last a while lol
    :hello::hello:

10. man i love acid. good vibes your way homie.

11. haha sick, can't wait for the trip report bro ;)

12. well heres my trip report ...... or should i say lack there of
    nothing happened i took 8 tabs last night total NOTHING HAPPENED LOL so im waiting for my guy to wake up so i can see if he trips this morning off of his hits and if we can work something out where he gives me ten hits off his next sheet

lol sorry to dissapoint yall but im as bummed as yall are

13. haha no need to excuse your to one who actually got ripped off ;( which isn't cool...
    fake tabs at a Phisch concert? that's a FUCKING shame in my opinion :eek:

14. and i dont think the kid would intentionally sell me bunk shit everything else from this kid is pure molly deem all pure so i dont think he would be like that he was textin me askin how it was and shit

15. do you know how many people hit ANY show that attracts a "heady" crowd just to slang bunk shit? The anser is alot. gota be carefull.... sorry to here that you didnt trip try to get your cash back if u know the guy.

16. ya i know him but not super well but he has always come threw before i might not get my money back but maybe get more next time

17. I'm half disgusted with lsd now, I even know a possible source but I'm not about to trust him he's always going from town to town. Then that could mean he's lookin to rip me off, or the good side it could mean he's for real. I needa mini black light....

18. o well, I guess it's simply a shame in this case, exploiting this wonderful drug :mad:

yea this is a pretty cool idea