10 Dolla 10 Dolla

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CulturalCoughee, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So there I was on this cold ass day in downtown Oklahoma City, picking up my tickets for the DayGlow A Life In Color at the box office. Just a few minutes after that km waiting outside in the cold without a sweater for my sister, who just went "around the block"to pick me up. As I'm waiting, out of the corner of my peripheral I spot this woman walking closer towards my position and so I brace myself for any unwanted outcomes. I turn around to look at her and she says to me "Can I share this with you?" And I see that she has a 10 dollar boil in her hand offering it to me. It totally caught me off guard. Do I take it? And so I ask "Don't you need it?", after assuming she is homeless. And she tells me no. Okay so I took the bill saying thanks. After she hands it to me she tells me "no, thank you" smiles and proceeds to walk back in the direction she came from. And not 5 minutesafter my sister pulls up and were out of that area.

Now that whole situation is probably going to throw me off for the rest of the day. Is there something wrong with the $10? Did she really think I needed it more than her? Was she mental? She looked homeless... Anyways I spent that 10 dollar bill 20 minutes later on McDonalds because I was too bothered to hold on to it.

2. Why did you take it? Not saying you were wrong in taking it, I'm just curious if you really needed it.

3. Ultimate mind-fuck.

She's a professional troll.

4. Probably an evil dollar. Came across a couple of em before.

5. [quote name='"TheTruthIsrael"']Why did you take it? Not saying you were wrong in taking it, I'm just curious if you really needed it.[/quote]

I don't know I just reacted. No I didn't really need it because today was my payday.

6. [quote name='"KangarooBunny"']Ultimate mind-fuck.

She's a professional troll.[/quote]

I've never been trolled like that in my life!

7. [quote name='"GreenHit23"']Probably an evil dollar. Came across a couple of em before.[/quote]

Well it's in McDonalds hands now. I'm gonna smudge myself

8. lmao who knows what she was up too maybw it was fake money? i ahve no clue man lol

9. She probably thought i was in need... at first i was like "Are you trying to pay me to do "Special Favors" for you or something?" 'cause i was standing outside in the chilly weather with no sweater (i actually went and bought not one, but 2 sweaters later that day)LOL. kinda funny because i looked back when i was getting in the car and she was standing by the wall watching me get in my sisters NEW car. If it was fake its still in circulation, i dont like to carry cash anyhow. which means if i ever see her again i probably wont have the paper money to return whatever favor she thought she might be doing for me.

10. she probly whiped her ass with it..then handed it to you lawls

just an idea though, hope you washed your hands before eating that mcdonalds ;)

11. damn, you never fall for the herpes money! everyone knows that :confused_2:

12. That means she thought you were homeless yourself. Trust me.

13. she thought you were a male prostitute and wanted to be your pimpstress lol

14. would have been epic if it were a poo dollar.

i think she was just feeling really good or wanted some good karma.

15. Anthrax bro! Motherfucking anthrax!!

16. Hahahaha POO DOLLAAA

Yeah man strange things happened sometimes, i wouldn't worry too much, it's McDonald's problem now.
    If you ever see her in the street you should definitely smoke her up

17. Never say no to cash in hand. Hope you had a tasty meal!

edit: im curious as fuck what the person before me said.

18. I know! another life mystery added to the list...