Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 days left!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austinx812, Apr 10, 2012.

1. when do you guys plan on stocking up for 420? around here there are only a couple of place to find dank im trying to be responsible and get it in advance this year :D . Also how much do you plan on picking up?

2. Due to lack of funds, im saving my bud that I got last week for 4/20.

3. im getting paid the day before 4/20 so all is well, will probably be smoking with my dealer all day anyway so then and there

4. Its hard to find a dealer in Maryland, i miss NY. I think i wont even be able to participate 4/20

5. I know! :D. Gonna try and pick up that wednsday before 4/20 I might have new connects as well! I'm looking to pick up a dub or 2 gs

6. Looking for some bomb BHO hopefully :)

7. I'm celebrating me and my boyfriends anniversary
    and 420 together, can't wait! hoping all turns out greaaaat!

8. Probably gonna get a zip, make some hexane oil with half, and smoke the rest. I might use a teener for firecrackers in case I work that day, but luckily I usually have Fridays off. I'll also have a new bong (waiting for it to arrive in the mail) by then, so it should be a great day regardless of whether or not I work.

9. Im going camping with five friends and were all buying ounces, definatly going to be a great day.

10. Buying a fresh ounce the day before 4/20. :D

11. Buying a half ounce of some dank shit most likely.

I had the idea of putting 9 grams into 3 blunts, so each blunt would carry 3grams.
    but just recently, I ended my friendship with 1 of my best buddies, so that plan = adsghjasnd

I'll probably grab a half ounce, or like a quad. I don't know. Then smoke it down at the weed march downtown...with some buddies.

who the fuck knows, i don't know.