10 day old plants leaves curling up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Optimus Yields, Mar 18, 2016.

1. can anyone help me out with a diagnosis as to why this is happening. My plants are ten days above ground, and my Temps are between 70-80 Fahrenheit with humidity between 40-45. They're under a 600watt sunmaster turned down to 300watt about 1-2 feet away. thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Interesting. Edges curling up I would associate with early stage excess heat, but from your description you seem to be in the right range. I see the fan..do you have your therm close to plant level for a good reading?

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  3. To hot.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. It's to hot in there, add some airflow, or better ventilation....

5. I have a can fan sucking air out the tent,that comes from outside. The inside fan is just to move it around. My other two plants are different strains of auto(3 types) and they don't have these symptoms and are slightly bigger in size.Thank you for your swift replies,and I will turn the extraction fan up slightly.

• Like Like x 2
  6. My other two plants look fine to my inexperienced eye.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. If heat is not the issue and you know that for sure, try misting them or maybe It's time for a watering.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. I have been misting twice a day as low humidity in the seedling stage was an issue.I watered them 2 days ago so not that. Anyways,this was yesterday, and I've increased my can fan extractor by 20%. And they look much better today.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. I live in a shared house,so Im paranoid about the noise,so I went outside my room and it's fine,can't hear it(especially when I'm on the PS4/TV) And the smell,well,I'm always blazing so this is the norm.✋

• Like Like x 2
  10. Noise is a prob for mine to.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Still trying to find a way of 'dampening' the extraction fan noise.Might try cutting two holes for the vents in the fans original box.So the fan sits in the Box.This may be a fire hazard and more hard work than its worth. Lol

12. How about a muffler?

ex.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cannot check that specific link(won't let me) but thanks, I will look it up.

14. Nah mate burn em to the ground, they wont survive.

• Like Like x 1