10 day old plant, look sick.?.pic.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TouchdownToker, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 10 day old autoflower , I am noticing purple on the leaves, is this plant sick.?

Attached Files:

2. Unless your temps are dropping way down at night I'd say you have a phosphorus deficiency.

3. If your giving it nutrients I'd say you also might have a ph problem. What type of soil are you growing in?

4. FFHF and FFOF , I shouldn't have a nitrogen didicency at 10 days , temps from 75 at night to 82 during day. I will take advice and check PH, I haven't used any notes yet.

5. Also that container looks huge for that size of plant. At 10 days old I'd say it's a little undersized as well. Not trying to down your grow or anything just giving you my honest opinion and trying to help out. I'd say it's difficult to get the watering right and the roots are air pruning once they hit dry medium. It's best to start small and just pot up once you see roots at the bottom. It will grow much faster also and you won't be having to guess how much to fert and water.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's a autoflower, I was told always start autos in final container as they don't transplant well.

7. I've nvr experienced any setbacks with potting up. I treat them the same as regulars and as long as you repot with care and don't break off a lot of roots they don't miss a beat.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Of course don't re-pot if it's flowering but you are a little bit away from flowering. Right now I'm running four regulars.. sprouted them on feb 5th in 1 qt. pots, repotted into 3 qt pots 12 days later, about a week after that upped them to 2.5 gallon pots, which is what they are currently in now and I'm about to have to repot again as roots are coming out the bottoms already.

9. What strain? Starting in the final pot does take them a bit longer but they bounce back quick, I start in the final pot too., and at day 10 you're not far behind, only fix one thing at a time with autos, if it's Phosphorus Def find the ph chart where it shows the ph levels where it's best absorbed. It's already in the soil but low/high ph can prevent the plant from absorbing and locking out nutes on the low or high end of the spectrum. I'm at work or I'd look it up for you.
    Also you won't notice fixes until new growth usually.

10. Yeah heck your ph, make sure the soil ph is in range for phosphorus. If not adjust it slightly. Other than that looks fine. Most ppl claim transplanting will put plants into shock and yes it can, but if you know what your doing you should be fine. Like they said it's easier to not over under water when starting out. I start seeds in 5inx5inx5in containers, as soon as I see roots I let it dry out pretty good. I then take another 5x5x5 container and I prep my final pot putting the spare container inside and pulling the soil around it. I remove it, leaving a perfect imprint for my girl. I then hold the plant upside down and pull the container off and gently set the plant in the whole. Gently matt the soil and water well. It usually takes me less the 3 to 5 minutes to transplant. Sometimes they show a little droopyness for a couple hours but bounce right back.
    With auto the problem is if you do suck at transplanting and you do set it back at all you really feel it in your yield more significantly than a non auto who just let it veg an extra week to compensate.

• Like Like x 1