10 Concentrate Bowl! You'll never guess...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wykyd_Green, Feb 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Stupid Epic bowl, we realized we had no bud left but a liner so we loaded up a plethora of hashish and kief over it :p

While burning this bowl :bongin: two good lookin' ladies pull up n start blazin! This is unusually for this hot box spot, so we then began contemplating on what to "do."

My now extremely high homies were droppin the ball, so my extremely baked self decided to just get up and see if they wanted to match, this is usually something my high anxiety keeps me from. :eek:

To my surprise they were stoked n down to blaze some hash! Woot! who wouldn't thou? So before they jumped into our car one of the girls asked if she could bring her dog :confused:, not wanting to pass up the sesh i said sure.

I went to say hello to her puppy who was a little upset with my presence and calmed him down, as i turned around to lead the way to our car the dog snaps at the lanyard hanging from my pocket and nearly bites my ass! :eek:

The ladies looked terrified which made me even more terrified. After they put him inside their car.. they took the liberty to tell me he was a fighting dog in training that they saved. WTF they wanted to bring him in teh hotbox with us!!!

Anyways, we finally cramed in the back and started to chit chat, pack bowls, etc.......My two homies said less 10 words in 15 minutes :mad::mad:

I guess I shoulda let my homies know I was for reals about seein if the ladies wanted to match instead of just thinking it and jumpin out the car and asking hahaha

2. Haha nice score, i hate when my friends do shit like that. Just go silent or something when blazing with females.

3. fo real...its mad awkward

4. I hate when people go silent blazin, period. I mean, don't constantly talk, but at least conversationalize (sp?).

5. When I'm ripped as fuck I do tend to become silent aswell. I just want to chillax when fried, not "chit chat". I would say fuck no if someone asked to bring their dog along.

6. I love dogs, and beautiful women.

7. Sometimes people just dont wanna talk...

Is there a problem with that?

8. Silent-sesh team '11!!!!

9. Nothing wrong with being quiet sometimes, however I don't blaze with girls too often. Usually when me and my buddie are smoking, we're quiet as to not make noise in my basement lol.

..We have crazy telekinesis shit that allows us to know when the bowls cherried or not ;)

10. silence is cool in some situations, awkwards as fuck in others. theres maybe 2 or 3 people i'd happily sit beside and not feel wierd not talkin for a bit...you know some people you just enjoy their company.

11. This guy definately goes silent when blazin' with females. ;)

12. nahh

he doesn't even blaze wit em

13. did u fuck them

14. did you guys fuck?

15. It just so happens that this is my silent sesh crew. Good calls.

Dayum those are the question it ends with?? Nah we didnt are kidding me ahah but if I was riding solo ;]

16. Did you get their numbers though? They could have been using a metaphor for forming a meaningful relationship or friendship haah

17. Yeah silence is all good, but not when you're trying to link up wit some new girls...
    :rolleyes:

18. Fuck it, let your buddies go home and jerk it. As long as you kept conversation, shit couldn't have been too awkward.

19. Didnt end up getting the call back :( but they frequent the spot so Im sure ill get it next time :hello:

It was probably the most awkward thing they've been put up too in a while, especially after that mainy ass bowl. TBH I felt extremely awkward n anxious haha hate that shit.

20. So in short, everyone jerked it that night. That's cool, bro, but I would hold off on any stalker shit....:smoke: