Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10 brownies how much weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gungeongod, Jun 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey wassup guys n girls

Im making some pot brownies for the first time with cannabutter but i dont have that much money and was wondering how many gs is needed for a good set of 10 pot brownies

Cheers in advance.

2. That is totally up to you how strong you want to make them. You can calculate the dosage, by assuming, for example, that your weed has 15% THC.

3. Ok i could use the formula but i still wouldnt know how many gs a strong, medium or little batch needs. Its my first time baking or even eating edibles of any kind so my knowledge is pretty shit.

4. Think how much you usually use MJ and start from there. Experiment, if the batch is not very strong, you can always eat more. Be careful though not to eat too much, a common mistake when people do not realize edibles do not hit straight away.

5. Hmmm ok thank you for the tips ill try them tonight.

6. For your first foray into edibles I would aim for 20 mg a cookie. A potent dose for someone new to cannabis. That means you need 200 mg THC.. One gram cannabis at 15% THC gives you 105 mg (assuming 70 % extraction) so you would need two grams of cannabis. After you decarb if you grind the cannabis to powder and add to recipe without straining ups your potency to 150 mg/gram. Have fun.

7. Cheers for the straightforward advice, but i smoke billy's alot as in every few days, will that affect the high?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Absolutely. You may want to up the dose to 50 mg per brownie. That would mean 500 mg THC or five grams of cannabis. For this amount I would definately leave the cannabis in the butter. That will raise your potency so be careful.

9. Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes. (Weed on a cookie sheet uncovered)
    Grind weed to flour grade dust.

5 grams Cannabis. Kief, Hash, Concentrate, Powdered buds.
    2.5 teaspoons Cooking oil. Coconut oil is the top choice.
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (optional power doubler)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (optional) smooth's the gritty mouth feel
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (Skip if you didn't freeze)
    Done

Fills 30 (0) sized capsules
    80mg with Concentrates
    25mg with buds.

Can add the finished oil to any cooked good like brownies, Cookies, Pasta, Anything
    Mix with the oil called for and blend well. Then cook your item normally.

Start around 5-10 mg. Wait 2 full hours before taking more. Be warned go slow as to much to fast is NOT fun.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

Edibles can be a bit tricky to find your ideal dose. Start off with a 10mg bite and wait to see where it puts you.
    Your liver does this neat trick and changes Delta-9-THC into it's much stronger and longer lasting big brother 11-Hydroxy-THC.
    5x stronger and 10x longer lasting.

Street weed = 15% THC
    150mg per gram
    So 1 gram ÷ by 10 cookies = 15 mg per cookie-brownie
    BNW

• Like Like x 2