Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10.5g of Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dank_Head, Jan 15, 2010.

1. #1 Dank_Head, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    picked up 10.5gs of Purple Kush.. bought a 1/4 and an 1/8 separately for $100 and $50. very potent high and very strong smell!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice nuggets. and nice price too

3. nice pickup, but why didnt you just get a half o? cause where i live quarters are 100 and half os are like 150-170. Haha just wondering:D

4. I got it from a middle-man.. i've been trying to get 2 ounces of it for two days and hes only had small amounts at a time. Earlier he had an 1/8 and tonight he had a quad.

5. dang. You're lucky if you get a half-o of good stuff around here for less than $240.

6. Or he just wants to make more money off you.

7. i feel so sorry for all of you guys down in the states, i lived in maine once and had to deal with taht shit, its shitty. now i live in british columbia and ive never once seen an ounce sold for over 200, and obviously the weed is fucking awesme here

8. I just moved to Florida from Toronto.. I dont like the prices here either but when you move things change