10-15 minutes to live

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rkilla, Jan 5, 2010.

1. OK.... so you've got an indoor grow goin, couple lights some hydro the usual junk

and the cops start coming up your drive way to investigate you for whatever
    say theres some gates misplaced items on the walkway and your "in the shower"
    plus those pigs sit in there car for 5 stupid minutes outside your place

you got 10 to 15 minutes to get rid of and disguise everything
    aside from the stupid answers
    what would be most effective?
    burn it? replace it?

constructive idea please lol
    lol replace your stash with baby tomatoes lol

2. My suggestion would be to sit down and have a nice relaxing smoke, because it's the last one you are going to have for some time.

If the cops are already at your house ready to come in and look around, you are fucked, nothing is going to save you at that stage. People have tried acid, burning, and more, but all it gets you is an additional charge of destruction of evidence, and for at least one unlucky grower, a murder charge when the house caught fire and killed one of the officers.

No point planning for this situation, instead make your plans around preventing it from ever happening.

3. aside from the stupid answers
    what would be most effective?
    burn it? replace it?

haha no bagging on you but thats just funny, burn it? How re you going to burn your green living wet plants in like 2 mins before the cops come in? (assuming there isnt a crematory in your basement).

I would just lock my door and not let those fuckers in! Know your rights!

4. How many plants are we talking here? I have always thought about this and I think it would be possible with a couple or few plants to setup a destructive "switch".

I like to build things, maybe I'll take this one on lolz

5. And this...oh but wait! Just let them in, they're on your side and they are there to help, just let them do their job :rolleyes:

Sorry animosity from another thread full of morons..

6. As I said, people try that all the time. Acid or a self burning box seem to be the most common things tried. Let's say you get lucky and you don't burn down your house with your destruction system.

Problem is, it doesn't matter if your grow room looks like a grow room, or like a smoldering pile of ash if the cops are there looking for plants. It's quite easy to prove what the leftover residue was.

7. lol if not just for humor sake:D

if it was one or two plants just starting to veg out you could really... punch them down then garbage grinder in your sink and run some dish water while you replace it with some stupid house plant

small house hold garbage incinerators are availible

and for not letting them in? well they sit outside your place till they get a warrant and then they do a real search..through everything

you can't always plan on not getting caught
    if all it takes is one call from a neighbor or some loser friend trying to get themselves outta a bind you might as well plan cause it's bound to happen

could always stuff all your junk into a a bag and run around spraying ozium preying they're there to give you a parking ticket

8. Prehaps offer to sell tem a bag at a reduced rate??

Friends can be found in the most adverse of situations...

P

9. im gonn go with sit back and enjoy some smoke from ur last harvest, and get ready for a lot of "downtime" i mean its better than the panic mode ur probably going to be getting yourself worked into.

10. Well...i am a big fan of burying things (no i'm not a dog), so if you have a back garden/yard why not dig some small holes with the removed soil to one side for a quick "bury & cover(this would be pre-done), then a piece of wood or something to cover the dug up area. would also reccommend something to distract attention from this spot (use your imagination on this one)

Advantages of it being outside are - smell will be hidden by 1)soil 2)being outside, i can't imagine them digging up your whole garden (unless something is obviously suspicious)

*remember to use disposable gloves because your hands being coverd in soil will only arouse suspicion

~~or~~

Pull all plants out of the soil/hydo system, duck tape them to your body (longways) & run out the back or front door (depending how quick you are) as far & as fast as you can until you lose sight of the cops & then dump the evidence

remember no evidence, no proof - no prosecution

if your house is surrounded i would agree with the "relax & enjoy your last spliff" comment:D

11. Jesus Christ this is a paranoid thread! I think the ultimate stealth may be to actually grow something else besides marijuana with it, so if the cops are coming, you can ditch the illegals and leave the others right in the perfectly legal grow room, sitting there all pretty for the cops (who better have a search warrant.)

12. depending on how big they are, why not just hack em' up and flush em? seems like the most logical solution to me.

and why would you trash your entire grow room? just get rid of the plants, its not illegal to have an indoor grow room with empty pots and what not.

13. The obvious solution to this problem is prevention, don't create a situation where cops would even suspect you of growing, much less able to get a warrant.

And to the poster who said they will sit outside your house waiting to get a warrant? That's bullshit, believe it or not, police have better things to be doing that staking out a house in plain view, either they have a warrant, and raid your house, or they don't.

Then again, they may just try to coerce you into letting them search your home without a warrant, this happens more than most realize.

14. tell em obama said you could lol!!!

15. You won't have 10-15 minutes, you'll either have zero time (if they have a search warrant) or at least a couple of days (if they show up without a warrant). Do not open the door for them unless they have a warrant, then get rid of absolutely everything incriminating, completely off your property.

16. yep, 15 minutes? from personal experience, they knock, shout your name, then kick the door in... got a metal security gate? no worries, boys in blue carry angle grinders and it takes 1 minute!

idk bout US, but in the UK it takes a long time for the police to get a warrant, issued by the courts somehow. i would be worried if i ever sawe police sittin outside my house, but not thinkin that they are oing to raid me in 15 minutes!

btw, to justify cause for the warrant, they will have to charge you with SOMETHING, not exactly cultivation of MJ, but maybe a lil dimebag you have sitting there?

seriously they will charge you, so then they do not have to pay for your door etc!

17. Well, if they come with a warrant ready, you're done. I'd say let them in, cooperate and ask for lenience (don't hope for it).

If they don't have a warrant, don't open your door. As soon as they leave, you have from a couple hours to couple of days to get rid of your stuff. DO IT!

18. Get a Dr. Recomendation and if you live in Cali they won't even take a second look! I love Northern California! Just make sure you are within the county guidlines and no problem:D

19. #19 Grasshumper, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    hope this helps . note you dont have to go outside you can cumunicate from a window. show them your hands tell them if they have a warrant to break down the door and show them your hands again[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0l8b4-Okw"]YouTube- How do I keep police from entering my home?[/ame]

20. Yup if they didnt have a warrant i would tell them to get the fuck off my property. Why dont you just get your card, then growing wont be illegal