10-15-10 schultz liquid plant food?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by magicc, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hey GC so I have a 4 month old bagseed plant that's about 3 1/2 feet tall.it's in a 5 gallon bucket and water it with 1 gallon of water when needed. The leaves are starting to yellow on the bottom and it looks like it's spreading to higher leaves. A few weeks ago I fed it some schultz 10-15-10 plant food at the recommended dosage of four droppers full in a gallon of water. Since then she's been doing great but I'm starting to see this yellowing so I fed her again, this time with 5 droppers full. ( a bit above recommendations ) and I'm hoping that this helps! What I was wondering was if anyone else has had any luck with this or experience??? Please let me know!!

2. I used to use it on young plants, It doesn't seem to burn them and they liked it

3. Thats what I use.. if its been weeks it prolly just needed to be fed.

4. #4 magicc, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Cool! I try to use little nutes unless they are needed! Does any body know if it's normal for older lower fan leaves to yellow and die off?? It worries me to see dead stuff on my baby haha!

5. Cool lol I saw the yellowing spread to higher leaves so I figured "nute time" haha...

6. If i were you i would feed less nutes more often.

Feed them like 1/4th the reccomended dosage twice a week. That way they have nutes when they need it and they won't keep going through cycles of having too much or too little nutrients.

7. I would drop the Schultz down to 2 dropper-fulls/gallon and use for every watering.

8. Your only supposed to use four droppers full. That is probably why they got so burnt

9. #10 ManInDirt, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    cannabis is a heavy feeding plant, so you should be fine on the dosage but you are also probably rootbound in the container shes in. I'd transplant, and get some much better nutrients. That stuff is pure chemical fertilizer and I would not use it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Agree with the root bound theory, I always start my outdoors early indoor and they often get root bound and loose some lower leaves before the transplant.

11. My first attempt to grow my own medicine in a hostile state, because I can't afford to move to a friendly one and I'm sick to death of having to reach out to source my medicine from people with crack head mentality. I seriously feel like I am at my breaking point. I only like weed, and other people that are passionate about it. It's a deeply bonded friendship my passion for all of the varied strains. marijuana saved my life literally. Maybe it's not for every one, but for those it is, it is a God send...I live in a very small town in Wyoming, and my gosh you wouldn't believe the bullshit you have to go through it to weed, I AM SICK TO DEATH of people scheming and scamming to rip you off any way they can! I'm I'm 57 and have been smoking since I was 13, you to be you could let friends come over, no one stole your shit behind your back. I appreciate all the advice I get. Check this out, they are perfectly happy to keep dumping oxy 15/ adderrall 30mg/xanax 4 mg/there's a whole bunch more. and they could have every single one back if I could grow if I could just grow in peace. Wish me luck. Peace/Fresh...

Attached Files:

12. If it's close to finishing the leaves will often yellow and fall off.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk