10/14?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by saucerful, Dec 2, 2007.

1. I am exactly 4 weeks into flowering (started first week of nov.) and will be needing to harvest in about 2 weeks so that they can be in jars by say dec. 22nd.

Can I do anything to help ensure that I am not harvesting too early? For example I was curious of switching the light cycle to 10/14 might help simulate even later in fall...

The plants are just started forming some crystals on the leaves a few days ago to let you know how mature they are.

Thanks,
    Saucerful

2. switching to 10/14 will make them finish faster, to know when to harvest youll need a magnifing glass 30x +, & go by when 75% of hairs turn red, or this
    [​IMG]

3. I am not one to rush a grow, however, I've seen a product that speeds ripening...KABLOOM it's called from GH, according to label it's used the last 3 weeks of a 10 week grow...BTW, what variety are you growing???

Good Luck!!

4. Thanks guys.

I am growing bagseed, see the link in my sig, though I havent updated in a week or two. I switched to 11/13 just now and will see how quickly the hairs start to turn brown (there are some already), and then maybe if i feel it needs to be accelerated more ill go to 10/14.

I am trying to avoid chemicals so i dont think i will use kabloom.

5. wow this is perfect