Discussion in 'General' started by Clueless, Aug 11, 2009.

1. How long does 10,000 grand last you? Whether it's a day, or a year...how would you spend it?

2. 10,000?!?!

Thats OVER 9000!!!!

3. Not quite 11,000 tho.

4. I'd probably put it in a CD or something and let it gain interest.

5. i don't know too much about CD accounts, but i figure you're looking at a 1% to 1.50% interest rate, and not much gain on that when it's 10,000...i would keep it in savings, but i do need the money, it's not like i keep it for a year and forget about it, ya know?

and yes it's over 9000 :D

[​IMG]

6. Rent...for part of the year only.

7. well you are in cali, so im guessing 10 grand would cover rent for two months there :p

8. Hahaahaha :p

9. If it's in the bank, then it'd last about six months between mortgage & bills. If I had it cash in hand, I could spend it within a week, easy. I'm terrible with money (that's why I married an Asian lol)!

10. 10.000 grand? that's 10.000 x 1.000 = 10.000.000

10 million would last me the rest of my life.

10.000 would last me ~5,8 months

11. I would give it all to my landlord and not be seen for a whole year.

12. Well first I'd drop about 7,000 on debt so I can be stress free as far as money goes. But I got a 160 dollar a day drug habit (If I got money, thats how much I'm spending in a day) so that would last me around 18 days.

13. i had a friend who got 30,000 on his 18th birthday ...he lost both of his parents in a car accedent when he was like 12(that age could be wrong was a long time ago)

he was dead broke in 3 months!!! with nothing to show for it ... he blew every dime he did buy a car but had blown it up about the time the money ran out .... but seriously nothing to show for it ...

bought lots of weed and payed for party affter party
    hell we where smokeing a qp a day...he paid for 5 of us to take a road trip accrossed the contry hell he just thru the money arround he had a great time but was left with nothing affterwards?

14. it's not much, but i really need it to last for the whole year, i won't have to worry about rent since i've moved back in with my family

and to the guy that spends 160 a day, good lord man thats alot of money, what kinda drugs are you doing?

15. Well my friend inherited 2 million because her uncle was the owner of a huge restaraunt chain...

But I'd invest some or put some in a CD and let it gain some interest. Then I'd buy some bud, then I'd spend some on various small things that would be great like a new iPod maybe some clothes...etc.

16. i got about that much over a years ago, and I still have $8000+. I'm like a pack rat with my money.

17. To everybody saying put it in some form in a bank: that wouldnt earn very much money, the interest rate is pretty low right now, like really really low.

18. One day because it would all go towards debt and few ounces of some nice dank :p

19. prob 10 secs.

thats just a DROP to be repayed for school loans.

20. yea it would make shit in bank,if i had it in my hands,it would be gone in a weekend.