Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year T-break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by green doc, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 green doc, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    So yesterday I ate my first spacebrownies ever.:hello:
    I didn't get as high as I tought I would get, A friend of mine who rarely smokes and did LSD with me and few more friends gets the 'acid high' on weed just like me too. But recently I haven't been getting it so much. I then realized, I've been smoking too much, I smoke every day 3 times a day. I've got just enough left for a bowl for tomorrow morning and after that I'm gonna go for a 1 year T-break. Because I'm in my final year and if I graduate I will be going to Holland for further studies:D. So it's like sacrificing 1 year and then having the life for more years after. And I'd like to feel how sober is again. It's like I almost forgot. However I don't regret any session I ever smoked.It was all worth it:eek:.

P.S. I was wondering if any of you who take a long ass T-break like a year or something. Do you like smoke perhaps once every 4months just like a bowl or something? Or does that count as the t-break being broken? Eventough you used to smoke like everyday before?

Edit: I lasted 2 days:(
    .:smoking::rolleyes:

Edit2: I took a 3 1/2 week t-break. and omg let me tell you.That shit is amazing. I haven't been so high in a long ass while. Definitely worth it!

2. The way I see it is if that's it's a tolerance break, smoking one bowl every 4 months wouldn't bring your tolerance back up so it's ok. I had to quit for 9 months once but I smoked once during that period. The time I smoked and when I started again I got retardedly high.

3. No matter what, nothing is like those first ever high's :[

4. Good luck, after a month your tolerance returns to base camp though.

It's never the same, but it can still drop your tolerance back to 0.

5. Hahaha, That sounds nice man, I haven't been retardedy high in awhile:(. I've read from allot of people that the first few weeks you get realy tempted and withdrawal and shit. Did you experience that?ifso how was it?if not, how was it? And also all those days that you weren't smoking, were you thinking about mj or something or was it completely gone from your toughts?

6. Just make sure you keep your connections close. It can be hard if your not purchasing for a year.

Your tolerance returns to base camp but if you don't know the right people so can the prices (this is if your accustomed to getting hooked up for purchasing on a regular basis or large quantities) if you are already paying standard market price it's not as big of a deal.

7. Yeah, my main dealer has been dealing from the 90's and he still deals, I have his number and he lives about 10-15 minutes from my house.So that wouldn't be a problem. Damn, I couldn't imagine not having a good fix:eek:.

8. I think you were thinking too much on acid. I feel the same way when I shroom, I tell myself shit I'm done with marijuana. Next day I'm rolling up a hooter having a great time.

9. IMHO tolerence breaks are pointless. I have done them when I didn't want to and the negatives out way the positives. I mean I get higher for the first few days but then I'm back to normal. For me I don't see why I wouldn't smoke for weeks just to get higher for a few days. Seems pointless to me.

10. Hahaha, yeah, it's like on that moment your really allout about stopping and shit, and the next day, your mindset is completely different from what it was the day before.

11. I stopped for a month one time, which was the longest I had ever gone (save for a week or so for vacations and what not) without smoking. The first couple weeks I had reallllly weird dreams, and they always seemed to revolve around weed, and smoking weed (people in the dreams around me would be doing it constantly). This of course made me want to smoke really badly upon waking up every morning, but after awhile I just stopped thinking about it as much. I tried to smoke a fat joint when I started again (about a gram or so, the size I'd been smoking prior to stopping), and 3/4s of the way through it got insanely high. I ate so much food I almost puked from being bloated, but I was still hungry anyway.

That's my personal experience with t-breaks, if anything I'd just not smoke as often, I've found that I like having a bit of a tolerance so I don't get one of those non-functional highs, hah.

12. ive been away from weed for about a month know (trip to egypt) and i haven't smoked for around a month (til yesterday) so ill say its still not like it was in the beginning but holy shit was I blitzed but honestly I never experienced withdrawls but i did miss the bud a little bit but i was still good without it. In the end wasn't even half as hard as I thought it would be.

13. Because some people dont have to smoke every day lol? You have a whole life to burn, whats the rush to binge on it now lol. T Breaks rule.

14. I take T breaks a couple times a year, usually just for just 1 week or so and I defiantly notice a difference.

15. Smoking keeps me calmer so I was aggravated and generally not pleasant to be around for a little while, but it passed, I was just transitioning out of the habit... the habit i love oh so much haha. I'd be like man I really wanna blaze but after a while you stop thinking about it.

16. Good luck man I couldn't last any longer than a month hhaha.

17. I lasted 2 days:(.

18. i have gone almost 2 weeks without mj and damn Im so bored

19. you have weak will power... If you really wanted to you'd be farther than 2 days. But you do not care and cannot promise yourself something. Not trying to be an ass it's just the truth.

20. A year seems like a really long t break, but its your choice, so, good luck, enjoy sobriety, and just remember itll be worth it when you light up that first bowl back.