Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shain, Jul 14, 2010.

1. I had to quit smokin bud for a year for probation, and i have 13 days left. im gettin a half of some chronic, how long do you think it'll last? any advice?

2. Well, When my friend quit for 8 weeks, h smoked some purple princess on 4/20/10 with me....Two hits he was blown. It all depends on how you conserve it.

3. You are so lucky, my only advise is to enjoy a lowered tolerance :hello:.

4. Wow, probably a few weeks I'd say. Depends really!

5. Sucks to hear that you were on probation but, WELCOME BACK:hello::hello::hello:
    You should have a welcome back day where you promote the whole day to smoking

6. The first time you smoke, smoke as much as you please. Don't restrict yourself from how much to smoke, be completely free. Your tolerance will be so low, you won't make it past a bowl regardless of how much you planned on smoking. :D The main factor is to be completely at ease in a relaxed worry-free environment. The higher you get, the worse a possible freak-out can be so make sure that doesn't happen. You'll want to enjoy the euphoric high as much as possible, so just be sure to take the steps required to make it so. :)

7. thanks, ill kep that in mind. do u think i should smoke alone or with people, because people want to smoke me down but i dont want them to think im stupid

8. Now If I had a year break and a half ounce for my last day, that bag would be empty by morning...

9. When i took a 1 week t-break (not much of a break, but it was something) i woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed after my last day ready to smoke like no other. First i just took a hit, sat for a minute and didnt feel anything, ended up finishing the bowl and then another thinking i just took a week off to make no dent in my tolerance but then it all just hit me in the face and i remember being so disoriented but euphoric for at least 45 minutes. Based on how high i got after only a week, i would recommend doing the first session on your own to fully enjoy it and not feel the need to compose yourself in front of your friends, then take the rest of the half ounce to enjoy with other people

10. It'll probably last you around 2 weeks if you smoking a g a day.

11. well Im pretty sure one hit will get you blown off your ass so idk a while.