Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 Year T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NCWeedMan, Jan 16, 2014.

1. So, I haven't smoked since March of 2013 due to a bullshit possession charge where I randomly get tested by the court. That's a long story, but I get expunged in May and can smoke again. Went from being a kid that smoked 2 times everyday to not smoking for over a year(tragic right?). So I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas on how to celebrate my freedom? I'll probably buy a half with my friends to start it off. Just wanted to see if any of y'all had some input.

2. I would smoke at least one of each smoking method I could think of. Joint, blunt, bowl, bong, bubbler, grav, dabs, etc. 

3. The title of this thread made me cry.

4. #4 Connor821, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I like James Francos input^^^. That's a cool idea. I think you really should just smoke more than you ever had before, like if you smoked maybe like 10 blunts, and that was the most you've ever smoked at one time, then maybe smoke more than that. Just a thought. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Glad to hear youre on the back end of it. In your position, i would keep my eyes open for the best bud and some concentrates to have an epic session with your friends come may. Cant go wrong with a hash bowl from the bong.

6. One of the hardest years of my life. 

That's what i was thinking. One of my friends is begging me to let him roll a 5g joint between the 5 of us. It's tempting but we'll see

7. I was also thinking dabs. I had to quit before dabs become popular around here, but I've been listening to my friends rave about oil for too long now

8. Roll up like a 1/4 into a blunt and top that with hash  :hippie: ,
    make sure you dont have anything planned for another 2 months, it may take you that long to come down

9. I would dab. do it up right.

10. If I were you Id eat like two strong edibles. Hash and oil have never gotten me as ripped as two granola bar edibles, but thats probably a good thing. Coincidentaly they were the best things Ive ever tasted.

11. oh fuck dude if you've never done a dab before that has to be the first thing you do 

12. Start it out traditional with a joint. Not a big one. Just a nice regular sized doobie

13. I feel you man I get off in feb and im so excited lol