Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year of smoking weed and still have low tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazin83, Feb 23, 2014.

1. #1 Blazin83, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I have been smoking for like a year and still have a low tolerance, like if i have a 1 gram blunt im high as a kite and trip reallyyyy bad, it takes like 0.3 - 0.6 to get on a nice high, is this good or what?

I smoke everyday too

2. that's a good thing. enjoy it while it lasts :bongin: :bongin:

3. In another year you could be sucking dudes off for dabs

Everything in moderation

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nah i dont think so

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app

5. Some people are just like that, I was, but it's starting to leave and now it takes more to get high.

6. #6 Forked Up2, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I vape daily .1 to .3 gets me good.

For many many years. 

7. Sweet hope i stay like what i am then

8. A g to yourself better get you high lol. I've been smoking heavy for 5+ years and if I smoke a blunt to myself I know I'll be guuud

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. So its normal to be really fucked up off a gram blunt to myself?

10. I smoked every day for 2 years and was still able to keep my tolerance down to an eighth a week. If you have the right bud all you need is a good size bowl once the sun goes down

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. lol especially if your smoking some fine herb

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. If you smoke in moderation you're more likely to keep a low tolerance.

It's when you start smoking unnecessary amounts like 3-5+g to your face everyday due to stress, social life, or just because you want to than you're tolerance really grows. 

I stopped smoking everyday and do it on occasion now.  I used to be able to smoke gram blunts no problem to my face multiple times a day or smoke .5 bowls straight up in 2 big hits multiple times a day.  After about a 2 year break I can smoke half a .5 joint and get retarded high still.

13. So? What are you smoking for?

14. #14 Emnesty, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    I've been smoking pretty much daily for years, and I still rip about .5 in a solo sesh and get a nice high. Most of my buddies, as well.
    I didn't even know people had such ridiculous tolerances until I got on GC.
    Even just packing my smallest bowl (Probably about .3) will give me a pretty decent buzz.

On the flipside, I can smoke a metric fuckton and not feel much higher than I would after about a gram. I went through an O in 5 days (Mostly solo) during my week off at Christmas, and it really wasn't that spectacular. 
    It was some beautiful purps, too. 

15. I've been smoking daily for 2.5 years, dank only for the past year and a half, and a single bowl (.2-.3g) through my bong still gets me high. Two bowls gets me almost too high. And I smoke at least 3-4 bowls a day. Maybe my tolerance isn't that high since I smoke different strains each smoke and rarely smoke blunts/large amounts.