Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year ago...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Feb 20, 2003.

1. hey this is really sad for me, today is the 1 year anniversary of my best friends death. her name is Sam, and she dies 1 year ago today, from a Ecstacy overdose. She took 7 pills and I only took 2. I was really fucked up (this was at a rave), and she took 3 and thought the other 4 were asprin, and took them and overdosed. I found her passed out in the bathroom and me and my boyfriend dragged her to his car and drove her to the hospital. We were really drunk, high on weed, and fucked up on ecstasy. We were messed up, sometimes i wonder how we drove there without crashin. anyways we dropped her off and rushed her to the nearest doctor we saw. Anyways they pumped her stomach and gave her all this medicine, and she was on life support for 3 days, then she died... they said that she had very much brain cell lossage and that her death was caused from the drugs. i will never find another funner person to smoke with. Then they saw that me and my boy friend were on drugs too, they called the police and had us drug tested and everything and now were on probation, cus they found some weed, and a loaded pipe on us too. so then came her funeral... it was so horrible, i almost didnt go, but i knew she would of wanted me to be there. so i spoke a little bit about how much of a great person we had lost, but i still miss her. anyways i still put flowers on her grave every monday and i still miss her and love her.....

R.I.P. Samantha Ashley Boyd

2. I'm sorry to hear about that...I've never lost a friend so I don't know what it feels like, but I'm sure everyone here will be there if you need comforting :)

3. gosh, im sorry. thats terrible. i hope everyone that read this takes hard drugs, or any drugs, mroe seriously now. best of wishes to Sam and yourself

peace

4. aaaaahhhhhhh, thanks you guys, that was so sweet!

5. sorry :( I know how it feels.

Which is why I dont do anythin sides weed, I respect those who do other things, but I'll be only with weed for life.

6. totally, that sucks, horrible story. People need to be more careful, blank minded now, sorry. Hope shes in a better place, although.

7. sorry to hear that. a death is always sad. best wishes to you

8. damn that really really rreally sucks. i hate it when great kids die so young. weve had like 4 suicides so far just in my grade in the last 2 years of higschool. i knew most of them but was never as close as you are to your freind. but just think of the day when you meet agian in tokers heaven!!!!