1 week old plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by djbaseball24, Nov 2, 2006.

1. So this one plant is about a week old, and we(roomate and I) have been doing 18/6 lighting.

[​IMG]

I know its a bad pic, will take more after classes tomarrow, but its about 3-4 inches tall, and I got one 100 watt CFL bulb on it. Does that look normal so far? Should I add more lighting? what about watering? Thanks a lot guys.

2. what is the brown on it some thing is not right

3. Yeah man i hope thats just dirt.

4. Looks OK to me.

5. Should I transplant it to a non-clear pot?

Also I am going to be going home for thanksgiving for about 5 days, what should I do? Can I do anything beside pray that it stays alive?

6. Your plant looks ok, but your soil looks very clumpy? whats with that?

Anyway, if your going away, a timer and some sort of homemade/purchased water feeder will do.

7. Since I'm leaving to go home on the 22nd of Nov, should I start the 12/12 now? and hope I get like at least a gram, lol.

Its all alright the learning process is whats its all about for my first grown right.

8. Your not gonna get anything im afraid...you gotta let that it veg alot longer. Do you even know if its a female?

9. no not yet, lol Im very new to all this.

I think I'll go with the timer and homade watering solution and hopefully it will work out.

Do you think by Dec 21, I will get any kind of weed if it is a female?

10. Well, if its only a week old on november first, if you want anything goo to come of it at all, youll need to wait quiet a while before switching it to 12/12, and even longer on 12/12 before youll see any buds. Takes atleast 3 months.

Read up all you can mang, sounds like you planted before studying up ;)