1 week into flower male or female?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 6, 2014.

1. This one is 29 days old all together

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

2. 26 days old all together 7 days into flower

Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

Attached Files:

3. Dude, you gotta read some stickies. I think it's a little early to tell if it is male or female.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I have read some but unless I missed it it doesn't say where the flowers will show

5. Go to absolute beginners and look at Yoda's sticky. I believe it'll show at the top first but could be wrong. Perhaps I should reread it lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. *Facepalm* I can't believe I Fucking missed that. So another week and I will see pretty flowers

7. looks like a girl to me. you trimmed a lot off the bottom though, how come?

8. it doesnt hurt to wait another week. you will know.. if you cant, its too early

9. [​IMG]

Taken right from a sticky... DERP.

10. I just trimmed the leaves that didn't get light and I noticed this morning swollen glands around the nodes that look kinda like tear drops. It's 8 days into flower and I gave it a feeding of tiger bloom and big bloom

11. Male pre flowers?

Attached Files: