Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 week for a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DkN_Haze, May 25, 2009.

1. Hello to all, I used to smoke daily and stopped after I was caught. I have recently smoked yesterday morning, like 3 hits? And wednesday around 2 bowls i guess, also on tuesday and the friday before that. Each of these times it was only about 2 bowls
    Do you think that if I stay sober for this whole week and drink water and this detox tea that i have and go to a sauna I will be good if i stay sober for this whole week. It is an urinalysis in a lab so I cant do any of those cheating methods.
    Please help me out.
    <3 One love

2. #2 ChrispyChris, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    When was the last time you smoked, before yesterday?

Taken from the Shroomery.

3. Can you tell me how the aspirin helps? Also what are rolaids?

4. You might not need any of this, if it has been long since you've smoked, aside from this most recent time. THC only stays in your body for two to three days, if you smoke very rare.

Anyways, check your private messages, I gave you a link which will explain each step.

5. Lol yeah but i dont have an account for that website :< Could you please just tell me?
    <3 One Love

6. There you go.