1 week diff from cfl to t5 light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ca outlaw tc, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Getting the mothers ready for outdoor. Started them in a grow box with cfl's. They were looking kinda weak so I went and got a t5. This is the diff 1 week made with the new light. The strain is 8ball kush from barneys farm

Attached Files:

2. wow that is a big change in one week. how much did the light cost u? and did u buy it at a grow shop? im gonna pick one up in a month or so

3. How many cfl's were you using and at what wattage? How many t'5s are you now using?

4. T5's are the shit, but i'm sure they benefited greatly from the new soil and bigger containers

5. Yeah, the T5 is a huge step up from CFL's. My 4ft 4 bulb T5 cost me about $165 with the bulbs included and they threw in 5 smart pots for free. I love my grow store. It's feels great to be able to get an early start to the season. Congrats on your healthy plants.

6. [quote name='"stinkyy"']wow that is a big change in one week. how much did the light cost u? and did u buy it at a grow shop? im gonna pick one up in a month or so[/quote]

The light cost about 180. Ya I got it at a grow shop

7. [quote name='"buddies buds"']How many cfl's were you using and at what wattage? How many t'5s are you now using?[/quote]

I was only using 2. Basically to start the seedlings. I don't know the wattage. It wasn't many. Right now I have about a 4 ft t5 with 4 or 5 bulbs.

8. image-3450242235.png

Mastodon kush from emerald triangle
    8ball kush from barneys farm

9. Im thinlin about tryin the 8ball which ones are they?

10. [quote name='"420patient"']Im thinlin about tryin the 8ball which ones are they?[/quote]

I don't really remember what order I put em in in the pic but I know the bottom left is the 8ball kush for sure. And maybe the top left to.