1 Unknown, 5 Ghost Ship, 2 Northern Lights AF

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by toolzor, May 21, 2018.

1. 1 Unknown strain in the back left
    3 Ghost Ship that are about 3 and a half weeks old
    2 Ghost Ship that are about 8 days old
    2 Northern Lights AF about 8 days old

The babies that are about 8 days old just came off of 24 hour light, and moved into the tent this morning to join the rest of the girls on 18/6

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. What size light? Try to take pics under natural light so we can appreciate the beauty and true color of your plants.

• Like Like x 2
  3. you ain't going anywhere with that grow plan

18/6 and er normal light kelvin is good

4. Says 2000W but it's really only 400

Attached Files:

5. Your plants look good. Especially since they're not blurple anymore. :) Good luck with your grow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ty my good sir

7. Started watering more with rain water, flushing a little bit because some of the leaf tips seem to be curling indicating too much nitrogen I believe.
    Didn't have much time to get true-light pics
    The unknown strand back left I just topped for the second time about an hour ago. Started some minor half assed LST a few days ago with her as well. May pull some clones off of her in another 2 weeks or so.
    The Ghost Ship back right I topped for the first time.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you have a separate area for the autos or something?

9. Again with the blurple lights?

10. I was in a hurry lol tomorrow I'll get you some natural light pics

11. today rather

12. not as of yet, but im working on it

13. @MickFoster
    Two in the back were topped last night (back left was topped for the second time, back right was topped for the first time)

Attached Files:

14. Gorgeous plants. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ty sir, it's been a lot of fun learning for my first grow

16. All four of the older ladies have been topped, did a little moving around of my fans, and I started turning on both veg and flower modes on my lights to give the ladies a little stretch, all of them seem to be thriving off of the veg and bloom spectrums more than the veg alone so I will be leaving both on from now on. In the last 24 hours I've seen more than an inch of growth on some of the older ladies.
    Working on a little flushing as some of my leaves' tips are starting to curl down sharply, and a brown spot on one of the leaves as well. Tomorrow I will be trying out a local hydro shop's new nutes to give them a shot and see how the girls respond to that.
    For now all are still on 18/6 while I further debate if I want to go moreso 20/4 instead since there are two auto flowers in there, I'm just wondering if adding an extra hour on each end will stress them too much, don't want any hermie action.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. disaster struck, something fell on my girls and ripped up my main prize beauty in the back... working on cloning it as we speak, 8 cuttings that look promising that went right into cloning gel, out of 8, hopefully i can at least get two to survive, but what remains, i now trimmed down and am trying to main line it, since there's nothing left to lose with it at this point... poor girl... ill get some pics of the destruction up once my clones are all into peat pellets

18. The sad attempt as bringing something out of this tragedy. 8 clones in peat pellets with cloning gel on them, I hope it wasn't to late to save at least a couple but by the time i got the last few in the pellet, they had kind of gotten soft and limp... no high hopes on those..
    The other pic is what's left of my prize beauty... tied down in an attempt to start main lining it since there's not much else I can do with it at this point.

Something something... thoughts and prayers

Attached Files:

19. Due to the sadness I had not been taking pictures everyday, however it appears that my light falling on them was a blessing in disguise, i wanted to try to mainline the big girl in the back and I just didn't have the heart to tear it up like you need to. Well I took the opportunity to attempt to mainline it. I have now topped it again which should bring it to four colas.

The rest of the girls didn't seem to be affected very much by the disaster. Brought them all out for a photoshoot/topping/watering outside of the tent to reduce rh session.

Attached Files:

20. #20 toolzor, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Tomorrow afternoon I'm getting a 2x2x4 that I'm going to put the autoflowers in, running on 24/0. I'm going to use it as my autoflower/clone mother tent I believe. Probably not enough room for all of that but we'll see what happens.
    Guy is also throwing in a free viparspectro 300w LED as well. I <3 craigslist.

edit: 2 days later, I got stood up by the terd, still in the solo tent but looking into purchasing a Lodge