1 st grow week 3

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dementedryder, Mar 22, 2016.

1. These are auto white widow on week 3, I started them on the 28th of Feb.
    The are growing really close together with some big leaves which are causing new ones to grow crooked is that normal? should I move the light up or cut anything?
    Any tips will be appreciated

Attached Files:

2. They look fine to me. Leave em alone is my best advice

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think yours look better than mine :p I just put it into flowering mode 3 days ago, here are some pictures from baby to today. There are some big gaps of time inbetween photos, some days I could not find my camera lol.

IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0184.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0218.JPG IMG_0226.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0318.JPG IMG_0320.JPG vagina.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just use my phone for pics.
    Any idea how big the ferminized auto white widow is supposed to get?
    I'll take some better pics tomorrow.

5. No dont cut anything. They look good

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey how's that little desktop air conditioner working for you? Thinking about picking one up

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Here are some pics I took today.
    They are in 2 gal pots should I transfer to a 3 gal? I see some people say never transplant autos then some people say it wont hurt them. If i leave them on 2 gal will it screw it up?

Attached Files:

8. #9 Poiison, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Actually it's not an air conditioner lol. Its a cool mist humidifier, basically just to help keep the humidity levels up, it works quite well actually, before I had bought it, the humidity in the room would stay around 20-30, with it running at the lowest setting the room stays between 50-70 humidity. :) How do you think my girl is doing? Above the canopy looks lovely, but when you look at the underside (under the canopy) there are a lot of "dinky" leaves. I had to LST some of the lower branches out so the light can hit it.

I will take a few more picture tomorrow when the light comes back on. Ill show you what I mean by "dinky" leaves, some of the leaves are starting to like "rust" idk how to explain it, while some leaves are just small and droopy. You'll have to look at the pics when I post them to see what I mean.

Oh and the container size that its in... Im not quite sure but I think its bigger than a 5 gal container lol, its a storage bin.

9. IMG_0328.JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0330.JPG IMG_0331.JPG IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.JPG IMG_0334.JPG Actually now the leaves under the canopy are doing better since I started feeding it. Here are some more pics anyway :)