1 song has a problem

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ReezyFbaby, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Ok so whenever I try to play love lockdown by kanye on my iPod touch the bass starts to make a buzzing sound instead of playing he bass. It works fine on my of but there is just somethin about playing it on my iPod. It does the same thing on my other iPod aswell. does anyone know why this is happening? It's the only song it happens on. I have also tried different files of the same song

2. I'd just avoid the song alltogether, it's far from good...

3. It could be your headphones not being able to handle the volume of the lower frequencies. What headphones are you using? What do you play it through when it does work? Speakers?

4. /troll

Anyways I'm using some sennheiser headphones that I got off amazon, they have more base than normal iPod headphones. The big thing Is that it starts at 1:44 in the song and continues.

5. the noises appear because the actual low frequencies cannot be reached

i think it might be the ipod..i have the same problem with my EQ set to hip hop, r&b, or bass boost.(try setting it to tremble boost or off)

the actual sound quality of ipods are not that good.

try playing it on another mp3 player if you can..so u can see if its the song.

also, better headphones might fix the problem

6. get those headphones that look like little plugs, you will thank me later.

7. then howcome it starts randomly in the song?

8. i dont know the song good enough but maybe the bass part changes or increases at that moment?

if not then its probably because of the file. did u buy the cd?