1 sick plant out of 18 Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AZBonghitter, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I have 18 plants(large) on a drip system. They're all from the same mother and have been given the exact same things from the start. But one plant(my biggest) began to yellow from the bottom leaves and slowly work up until the top fan leaves began to yellow. It was only in its 7th week but i had to cut it down to preserve the buds. Not one other plant shows signs of yellowing. How can one plant get sick on a indentical system of 18?

2. Come on people. I need to know if this looks like a P deficincy or what? Only one plant on the system is being affected. What could it be?

ForumRunner_20120417_195021.png

3. Late response: looks like that could be manganese deficiency. Maybe the soil in that specific pot wasn't at the correct pH, which may have locked out some of the vital nutrients. Have any of the other plants shown signs of this?

4. There are two that are yellow. They're the biggest and are both directly under the lights. They have been fed from the same batch always.

ForumRunner_20120418_000506.png

ForumRunner_20120418_000542.png

5. They are also only yellow on 9 or 10 fanleaves and only in the middle section of the plant.

6. Well from the sounds of it your 2 plants that are the biggest are taking more nutes than the smaller ones. Being that since your running all on one system, you cant just change it or else you will burn the smaller ones. But from what you have said so far sounds like a nitrogen deff. But from your pic I wouldnt worry about it, Looks as if your almost done. But just incase cause its worth asking also to help you get a better answer. How far in flower are you, and how are your growing conditions? (air,ph,temps,co2?,nutes) Just the simple stuff.

7. I am start of week 7 out of possibly 12. My temps are 75-85. I am using Ro water+ calmag and the full line of foxfarm nutes.

8. I also am running co2 @ 1500ppm and my ph is 6.6ish

9. Wait so your running hydro with a ph of 6.6 sounds pretty high to me man for dro. I would drop it down to like 5.8 and what ppm are you running at with the nutes??

10. No...i am in soil. FF 5gal pots

11. I have been runnung nutes around 2300

12. Dang lols I need to get me some drip lines lols, That would make watering so much better.

But back on topic. Sounds like a basic N or P deff. I would run a flush with a light amount of nutes, then after a couple days start back on normal regimen. But if worse comes to worse I wouldnt worry about it, your almost to the point of finish/flushing if you believe in flushing.

13. I would like to flush but my plsnts are too big to move and i have no where to drain all that damn water in my room. Thats a LOT of water lol

14. Lols yeah man I know what your mean Flushin can be a bitch. I would just keep on your normal nuting sched, and finish the grow like a champ!

15. Thanks...good looking out

16. Yea man no problem, I mean I dont really know what else to say. From the pics your plants look nice and healthy atleast from the leaf charicter. Happy smokin and growin bro!

17. That sick plant is looking worse evrry day. I gave the a big shot of P lastnight so I am going to give it a couple days and if i dont see any improvement I am going to have to cut her ass down :'(