1 Seed

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sneakers, Sep 5, 2007.

1. I harvested 1 of 3 plants yesterday. I noticed what looked like about 5 or 6 empty seed sacks in 1 of the buds. I didn't think anything of it at the time but thought about it today and checked my other 2 plants. On one of them I found 1 single seed. It was still inside the seed sack real tight but after removing it, seems to be a good seed. I never found any male flowers unless that's what I saw yesterday.

I was hoping to finish this harvest with no seeds. Should I go ahead and harvest these last 2 plants? I had hoped for them to grow 1 more week.

2. Hey sneakers I'ld let them go. Whatever pollenating happened long ago, so I'ld let them mature. amber up aye!

Those little single nanner sacs can dump pollen then falk off w/o you ever knowing.

3. I wouldn't mind finding about 5 more of these seeds. I bet these seeds will grow into female plants. Maybe those "empty seed sacks" I found were actually a male flower. Next week I am going to harvest these last 2 plants and have cuttings that will be ready to go into pots and be put into 12/12 then.

4. gl sneakers

great to hear you're keeping it going. There's never enough growers, so never stop. I'll quit about 1O weeks after I die;)