1 seed 2 plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnie4life, Jul 20, 2011.

1. So the title says it all. Its from a fem seed, is there a possibility one of them is going to be male? And what should I do? Transplant one of them?

2. You can't get 2 plants from one. And I've never herd of half a plant hermie, but post some pics and it would be a lot easier to say.

3. ive heard of it hapenin be4 transplant now so the roots dnt tangle

4. Keep them together, It might just be a positive mutation.

Usually you don't get that lucky twice.

5. I have never seen a twin seed. But from the distance they are spaced I would separate them. Most likely if you leave them together in the same pot one will eventually shade the other, or the roots from the stronger plant will take over the pot leaving the other a little gal her whole life.

6. dunno man I think its god's doing and i got no place for more pots.. should i just let them be? is there a possibility both failing?

7. iv had a seed that produced two separate plants and they were autos so yes it is possible to get to get to plants out of one seed its prob like 1 in every 100,000 or some think stupid like that

8. I got two plants from one seed this year, I posted about it a few weeks ago. both are outside, I left them together and they haven't sexed yet, so we'll see what they turn into

9. it is possible alright, i see it with my own eyes :p
    thing is if they pop out from a fem seed both are female or there is a possibility to get a male? dont want it to screw up my grow..

10. I would recommend letting them get a bit bigger so that both root systems have the chance to develop. If you wait a little bit to separate them, the roots you separate will have other root channels developed to help the plant bounce out of the transplant process.

Use CLEAN sharp scissors or a CLEAN razor blade to divide the two root systems. Clean which ever one you choose using rubbing alcohol, let it dry, then do very gentle cutting/separating. This will prevent bacteria and allow the roots to have a clean cut, which in turn will allow for the continuation of root development by those specific roots that were cut.

Hope this helps.
    :smoke: